What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

If you could only vape one flavour.........

Funny how tastes change...

If I had stuck with a choice even just a few months ago & was locked in forever, I'd already be disappointed because my preferences change pretty frequently. :)

But if, right this second, I had to choose just one flavor/flavour to vape forevermore, it'd have to be King's Crest Duchess Reserve, which is a tres leches cake with a hint each of butterscotch & marshmallow.

And that's crazy because I usually HATE only 3 flavors in my juice, & they are cinnamon, anything menthol, & marshmallow.

But the stuff is so damn good! :)

Looking for the perfect 18mg 10ml fill and go Victoria sponge. Its fun trying to find it.....

Dead Rabbit’s Strawberry for sure... love it. Can’t get tired of it. It reminds me of when I was maybe 10 and I used to put the strawberry yoghurt in the freezer in Summer. Yummy!

Only 1 flavour eh.....would have to be anarchist blue, I only buy it when I'm flush tho !

Back
Top Bottom