What's new

If you could only vape one flavour.........

You know what. Even after all this time. The only positive thing about getting older and waking up in the night for a pee is I get to go downstairs and grab a quick vape of nanabohzo.
It's the simple things really.

lol, I've been known to make a cuppa too. :D

That's crazy talk. Reminds me of smoking in bed which never sat right with me. Lol.
It took 10 years, 3 mattresses and 4 duvets before I convinced OH to stop smoking in bed ....... but now I vape I've been tempted ........ especially on cold winter nights as this house is freezing! ;)

It took 10 years, 3 mattresses and 4 duvets before I convinced OH to stop smoking in bed ....... but now I vape I've been tempted ........ especially on cold winter nights as this house is freezing! ;)
It's tempting isn't it. I'm basically a walking air freshener. But I keep it downstairs out of habit. I used to feel for my daughter. as a cigar smoker and try to keep out of the way. I remember getting told off at school all the time for smoking even though I never smoked. It was the amount of jps black cigs my parents smoked.
Now she actually taste tests my juices when she comes round even though she's not a smoker.
She loves to cook and enjoys the flavour blends.

If I could only vape one flavour I would give up. The buzz with vaping for me is the constant experimentation.

Blackjacks without a doubt. But i do like to sample new flavours from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom