What's new

If you could only vape one flavour.........

Until very recently, it would have been Chiricahua Sun or Nokomis.

But, Paraxu...myohmy...simply out of this world.

So now I have three. Any of them would great. No fair! Aint choosing further an' you can't make me :P

Oh alright - arm twisted: Paraxu. Possibly the best e-liquid I've ever tasted. The taste and recollection of tasting stays with me for hours. If not days...

Chiri tho....mmmmm.

Oh, but that Paraxu. Spellbinding.

Until very recently, it would have been Chiricahua Sun or Nokomis.

But, Paraxu...myohmy...simply out of this world.

So now I have three. Any of them would great. No fair! Aint choosing further an' you can't make me :P

Oh alright - arm twisted: Paraxu. Possibly the best e-liquid I've ever tasted. The taste and recollection of tasting stays with me for hours. If not days...

Chiri tho....mmmmm.

Oh, but that Paraxu. Spellbinding.

About a year ago I found a 100ml bottle of Chiri that I'd hardly touched and had been steeping for 18 months. It's amazing and I've been vaping one tank a month since.

Recently got a bottle of Pancake Man Deluxe. Was never a fan of the regular P-Man but this stuff is just amazing. A real breakfast vape with the "Pancakes, strawberries and fruit-loops"......... Super sweet though

Apart from that for my breakfast, I could vape Nerdz or Screwball all day long :14: Take your pick

If "Batch" by Candy King tastes just like Sour Patch kids like the box would suggest, I'd probably vape it forever.

Mix my own now but would say vanilla custard/Mexican/fried ice cream/Creme anglais/coconut - please don’t make me decide which, favourite can vary hour to hour.

Back
Top Bottom