What's new

I Need You Help Please To Activate A New Government Petition

If vaping the way I want to is no longer legal, I will find illegal ways of vaping the way I want to. In the end, the public gets what the public wants and I am sure there will be plenty of people willing to continue providing the product that we want, in the way we want it. Unregulated does not necessarily mean unsafe. I have no idea how the authorites would police an underground vaping industry but I can't imagine the penalties for buying a 4ml sub-ohm tank are likely to be something to lose sleep over.

Safe nicotine at high concentrations and large volumes will be slightly harder to come by but I doubt, impossible.

Funk em !

Here's one way to get around smaller tanks.... I have just made this.... A bulbed glass. My 3.5ml cloud beast now holds around 10ml

If the demand is there I will be starting production in the coming weeks, starting with the tfv8 then moving onto other popular tanks

Sorry, here it is

Attachments

• DSC_0717.JPG
    DSC_0717.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 77
I was unaware that the government's decision to implement these laws were made before the results of the EU referendum came through. I can't see the UK government backing down either way, considering the amount of money they'll be making from it. I'm quite annoyed by the whole thing to be honest. Best of luck with the petition.

I can't imagine the penalties for buying a 4ml sub-ohm tank are likely to be something to lose sleep over.
I can't imagine there will be any penalty for buying. Existing big tanks aren't suddenly going to become illegal to own and no one can prove when they were bought.
Selling them is what you have to worry about.

Here's one way to get around smaller tanks.... I have just made this.... A bulbed glass. My 3.5ml cloud beast now holds around 10ml

If the demand is there I will be starting production in the coming weeks, starting with the tfv8 then moving onto other popular tanks
How well does it stand up to impact and temperature?

Back
Top Bottom