What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How many vapers did you see today?

I saw three today on the school run.Unfortunately one of them was a school kid.Better than seeing him with a cigarette mind you.

I saw one, but they were producing a lot of vapour and easier to see. I don't think I normally look for others, so I might have missed them. I will look with increased attention today :)

Had a guy come and fit 2 new tyres to my focus via a mobile fitting van. Was vaping outside whilst watching him and suddenly he asked what I was vaping on. Turns out he was into it as much as me and was currently vaping a Kylin on top of the Ijoy Captain. Had a nice long chat about it and even gave me a bottle of Snap Liquids Peach Ice Tea to try.

1..had a plumber in today him and I ended up chatting and vaping for bout 2 hours, whilst his apprentice grafted.

Had a guy come and fit 2 new tyres to my focus via a mobile fitting van. Was vaping outside whilst watching him and suddenly he asked what I was vaping on. Turns out he was into it as much as me and was currently vaping a Kylin on top of the Ijoy Captain. Had a nice long chat about it and even gave me a bottle of Snap Liquids Peach Ice Tea to try.
Snaps Peach iced tea is heavenly. Enjoy it :)

Not as many whilst driving as the police are clamping down on this unfortunately.

im sure I was the only one vaping in my area including the pub, now it seems everywhere, people don't look at you in a strange way anymore

Back
Top Bottom