What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How many vapers did you see today?

domejunky

Achiever
Totally unscientific, but thought it might provide some barometer to how popular vaping was becoming. Or, it might just indicate how comfortable people are becoming in vaping publicly. Or, might just indicate that you're getting out more than usual...

I'll start:

(but he was out in the country walking his dog)

Not yet been out today, but yesterday I saw four. Saw a couple out walking the dog, both using pen style devices, then later on crossed paths with a young lady with a pink kbox and subtank on the way into Tesco and then saw a fella with a Reuleaux and a dripper and a beard in line for the cash machine on the way out.

Highly unusual for round here, especially on a sunday.

I never see many to be honest

The only one I saw all weekend was a guy in the pub with his mod on the bar ETA: Balls, I lied, my mate's mom vapes an ego type setup, I saw her too so two over the weekend

There's a guy I sometimes see on my way into work having a vape & I sometimes see teenagers walking around town vaping, which is better than them smoking I guess

Well there are 5 of us in the same office, as well as at least 3 more that I've seen who work in the same building.

I work in a public building and I haven't yet seen a member of the public vaping here.

there's at least a couple of cloud bro's that stand outside the Euston Tap on a fairly regular basis though.

Not including my dad - 0. I saw a guy in a van vaping in the town on thursday.

out of a whole 300 people in a call centre im at 4 excluding me and excluding my dad

Great. We're going international. If I can suggest a format:

Number

Comment

Then I'll collate the numbers. We might see a trend. Not taking it that seriously though. Just that I thought i'd seen a slight increase...

Back
Top Bottom