What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How many of you are Labour Voters traditionally?

What party do you traditionally vote for?

• Total voters
It's a bit different up here in Scotland....There's a wind of change coming with the population having the chance to break away from the traditional tory/lab/lib dems/ukip/etc....We will hopefully break away from cameron/miliband etc and start afresh. The problem then becomes whether we as a nation become left or right wing in our choice of representatives...The country (Scotland) has always been left wing and I don't see much chance of that changing in the event of a yes vote in September.....But no matter what, there will be change...I only hope it will be for the better....

Do you think it can happen, scottish independence that is?

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Yes mrteatime I do...For far too long we as a country have voted for other candidates rather than for the eton educated millionaires and their sons who have only inherited their parents wealth without having worked a day in their lives.....Unfortunately the tory vote in england has carried the right ring parties to power, and we have always got the government that we didn't vote for....The very same government that's sold off the family silver for a quick buck...the post office, the railways, the shipyards, the oil, electricity, gas, in fact all the companies who were actually owned by the people of the country...which were sold to their buddies in the home counties for a song....The days of toryism in Scotland are history, and with a bit of luck that will all change in September.

A brave new world awaits us if we vote yes.......

I did vote labour in the past but think nowadays feel there is no point in voting. We did not vote a tory government in but via some shady coalition we are all shafted, I can't trust any political party as it's mostly fabricated bull they all spout.

I stopped voting after Tory B Liar got in, I might try some Tactical voting next
year though.

I do a lucky dip. I always get told I have to vote so I just go in there close my eyes and pick one. Unfortunately some past choices have made me look very rascist or like a hippy. I don't care who wins though because it's all shit anyway.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Grey suits, grey policies, merging into greyness...all self-serving....but would never vote conservative on principal after Thatcher.

We used to be an Empire ruled by an Empress
Now we are just a Country

I was a labour man all my life, working in the industry I was in in the 80s I watched maggie demonstrate things that were wrong on every level, so Tory was not an option then and some wounds do not heal with time.
But in recent years Labour have proved ever more often that they are out of touch with their voters. Intent on showboating and trying to look the part for everyone but the people that they should represent. The angle of death (mcaven) is just the final nail in an already rotting coffin of political despair for me. I wouldnt vote Labour again if my life depended on it. Politics are always a dangerous subject, but for me? I think they are all either bent or incompetent (or both).

Yes mrteatime I do...For far too long we as a country have voted for other candidates rather than for the eton educated millionaires and their sons who have only inherited their parents wealth without having worked a day in their lives.....Unfortunately the tory vote in england has carried the right ring parties to power, and we have always got the government that we didn't vote for....The very same government that's sold off the family silver for a quick buck...the post office, the railways, the shipyards, the oil, electricity, gas, in fact all the companies who were actually owned by the people of the country...which were sold to their buddies in the home counties for a song....The days of toryism in Scotland are history, and with a bit of luck that will all change in September.

A brave new world awaits us if we vote yes.......

That's not unique to Scotland, that describes the UK north of the home counties.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom