What's new

How many mods do you own?

Currently at this time, I own..

• 1-5 (Just starting out and/or I only buy when something breaks)

• 5-10 (I'm happy with what I have and/or still adding to my inventory)

• 10-20 (I like to keep a good mod rotation and/or I'm a collector)

• 20-30 (My significant other hates my addiction!)

• 30+ (I think I have a problem but guess what, smoking ain't one of them!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can see why a person might end up with loads of tanks, but to me a mod is a mod. One might be more ergonomic than another, I suppose. But I’d much rather try different tanks.

I currently own 72 mods, and that number grow each week. I am a collector and I hope to break 100 by the end of the year. It's going to be close, but I think I can do it.

Did you happen to see the post about the guy who’s house was filled with empty beer cans? It’s a slippery slope...!

I had around 5 mods but sold them and now own 2; a therion DNA75C & a tuglyfe DNA250. That’s all I’ve found I need personally

Another one on its way to my collection, a black drag with resin side panel, need to stop collecting now...

ive only got 3. one vamo v5 this was my 1st . one lasissmo l1. and the one iam using now a smok marshasll g320..........

There's been points where I've had nearly 20 mods at one time. Used to swap and sell on local Facebook group ALOT. Can't seem to find my picture I took of them all will keep looking and add here if I come across it:

Current mods:

GeekVape Aegis (probably going up for sale tbh)
Tesla WYE
Smok G Priv
Smok AL85

The little Vaporesso target mini that started me vaping, i bought a VF stout, and I liked it so much I bought a VF lite, so, three.

Wait, I have a beater eleaf aster too, so four.

But my missus has bought me a VTinbox for my birthday, but it's a squonker, so doesn't count, right?

And I want a Tesla Wye.

Bugger...

7 regulated mods (including 1 squonk)
1 mech
2 rdta
1 tank
10 rda

So far, sure that number will increase on pay day!

Back
Top Bottom