What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How many mods do you own?

Currently at this time, I own..

• 1-5 (Just starting out and/or I only buy when something breaks)

• 5-10 (I'm happy with what I have and/or still adding to my inventory)

• 10-20 (I like to keep a good mod rotation and/or I'm a collector)

• 20-30 (My significant other hates my addiction!)

• 30+ (I think I have a problem but guess what, smoking ain't one of them!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm mostly joking but the realities are it's a two year old tank and I highly doubt you can source spares for it now. I couldn't even find the tank to buy anywhere, not even aliexpress has it now. Unfortunately, if you can't make a standard tip work on it, it's kinda useless to you if you can't use it as-is.
I've not looked to see if I can still buy the tank on its own or spares come to that.
Übervape are still selling the Saber kit tho.
My other 810 drip tips will fit the tank and work fine....it's a pretty good fit. I was hoping to still use the metal housing on the diamond tank and just purchase the screw on ceramic mouth pieces. This is looking doubtful so will get a few wide bore ceramic drip tips as spares and keep the tank going for a while longer.
It's a shame in my opinion that manufacturers produce these tanks and in no time at all they become obsolete.
I have shite loads of different tanks and one of my favourites is still the Kanger subtank mini.

I did have 8 + but i got bored of collecting and decided one was enough for me :) I gave all the others away to friends/family who wanted to try vaping .

I did have 8 + but i got bored of collecting and decided one was enough for me :) I gave all the others away to friends/family who wanted to try vaping .
Good of you to give the others away but I do have to say having just the one could leave you exposed if it breaks lol

Totally agree, that’s why I have 15 so far, with more to get, there are spaces on my Mod shelf that have to be filled.
I said that 4yrs ago lol, now my shelf has moved to 2 double cupboards with nearly 150 mods and about 170 tanks plus spares and spares and spares lol
Luckily it's not reached an obsession yet lol

I said that 4yrs ago lol, now my shelf has moved to 2 double cupboards with nearly 150 mods and about 170 tanks plus spares and spares and spares lol
Luckily it's not reached an obsession yet lol
Hey, that’s good going, I think you have a while yet before it can be called obsessive!! I’ll be very honest here, I’m jealous.

Since my last post on here my mech tubes are now starting to grow so far ive got 7 tubes and there is still more i would like to get at some point :D

Back
Top Bottom