What's new

How many mods do you own?

Currently at this time, I own..

• 1-5 (Just starting out and/or I only buy when something breaks)

• 5-10 (I'm happy with what I have and/or still adding to my inventory)

• 10-20 (I like to keep a good mod rotation and/or I'm a collector)

• 20-30 (My significant other hates my addiction!)

• 30+ (I think I have a problem but guess what, smoking ain't one of them!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
No in all seriousness, we have this understanding, every time a vaping package turns up she smiles and says.......goody goody, that's another £5 in the handbag and shoe pot.
Not a bad arrangement I think.

No in all seriousness, we have this understanding, every time a vaping package turns up she smiles and says.......goody goody, that's another £5 in the handbag and shoe pot.
Not a bad arrangement I think.
Mines not too fussed on shoes but bag and purse combo is what's keeping me in stabwood [emoji23]

Yeah she's fucking someone else [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Only joking Richard mate your lucky if it's never been a problem mine it was a problem for a while until she finally understood my addiction [emoji6]
My wife never smoked and she hated me smoking. The more she used to moan about my smoking the more I smoked.
Since I stopped and started vaping she was so pleased so does encourage me to carry on.
To this end she takes a little interest in the vape site I've built and all the months and months I spent on designing the calculators for it.
I have a wicked collection of mods and tanks which does make her smile.

My wife never smoked and she hated me smoking. The more she used to moan about my smoking the more I smoked.
Since I stopped and started vaping she was so pleased so does encourage me to carry on.
To this end she takes a little interest in the vape site I've built and all the months and months I spent on designing the calculators for it.
I have a wicked collection of mods and tanks which does make her smile.
My wife smoked as much as me and hated me spending on vaping when I quit and she still smoked up until I finally managed to get her to quit about 18 months ago with the right kit but she hates every flavour she ever tried bar 2 and can't see the appeal of different mods and hates spending anything on vaping that she sees as unnecessary (more than 2 mods and 2 tanks) so my addiction pissed her off to no end In the early days but asking for forgiveness (not permission) over the years after spending what we call large amounts of money on mods seems to have taken its toll and now she don't care as long as her funds are topped up for bags and purses [emoji23]

My wife smoked as much as me and hated me spending on vaping when I quit and she still smoked up until I finally managed to get her to quit about 18 months ago with the right kit but she hates every flavour she ever tried bar 2 and can't see the appeal of different mods and hates spending anything on vaping that she sees as unnecessary (more than 2 mods and 2 tanks) so my addiction pissed her off to no end In the early days but asking for forgiveness (not permission) over the years after spending what we call large amounts of money on mods seems to have taken its toll and now she don't care as long as her funds are topped up for bags and purses [emoji23]
Women eh. At least she has quit too.
Secretly she must understand because she is the same with bags and purses. Can only use one bag and purse at a time lol.

to be honest I use to collect a mods and tanks, I tried the squonk as well, but since I found the Dvarw MTL, with a single 18650 mods I just lost my interest. Still looking for new tanks, and mods, but the last 5-10 Attys what I purchased didn't gave me any more then the Dvarw, and I can't look after my mods. When I dropped my Stab mod I was depressed for a weeks, and decided to stop buying any more expensive mod. And my Mrs. never moaned about my spending on vape things, because she thinks it's better then smoking.

to be honest I use to collect a mods and tanks, I tried the squonk as well, but since I found the Dvarw MTL, with a single 18650 mods I just lost my interest. Still looking for new tanks, and mods, but the last 5-10 Attys what I purchased didn't gave me any more then the Dvarw, and I can't look after my mods. When I dropped my Stab mod I was depressed for a weeks, and decided to stop buying any more expensive mod. And my Mrs. never moaned about my spending on vape things, because she thinks it's better then smoking.
Good you've found a mod that you really like and your wife is right, it's a lot better than smoking.
I never really pay much for my mods and tanks, I like to get some good bargains.
It's strange really, I go thru phases with the mods I vape. When I get a new one I vape it for a few weeks then go back to an older one. I cycle many of my mods.
It is a hobby and big interest for me and if it keeps me from smoking then that's good for me.

I am not a keeper/ collector, never keep more than I use. now that I am moving back to mtl ,most dtl stuff went on sale. kept 3 tanks , 2 mods and the zeta .
It seems like money that just degrade over time as most stuff looses value. As for my girlfriend, never had issue as I rarely buy anything for me and when I want something I can have it.

I am not a keeper/ collector, never keep more than I use. now that I am moving back to mtl ,most dtl stuff went on sale. kept 3 tanks , 2 mods and the zeta .
It seems like money that just degrade over time as most stuff looses value. As for my girlfriend, never had issue as I rarely buy anything for me and when I want something I can have it.
I think I'm a bit of a collector at heart.
I'm also planning on living till I'm 150 so in 50 yrs or so all the old mods etc will be sought after and rare and I will be worth a fortune.

I'll tell you this, the Ijoy Diamond won't be one of them, that one was made for hammering.

Back
Top Bottom