What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How many mods do you own?

Currently at this time, I own..

• 1-5 (Just starting out and/or I only buy when something breaks)

• 5-10 (I'm happy with what I have and/or still adding to my inventory)

• 10-20 (I like to keep a good mod rotation and/or I'm a collector)

• 20-30 (My significant other hates my addiction!)

• 30+ (I think I have a problem but guess what, smoking ain't one of them!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've lost count!

So far, in regularr use, I use 3 mods & a epipe or two, but i do have around 10 mod boxes, 1 pod & 5 epipes....and countless number of tanks.

Voting will allow you to view the results.

I've acquired wayyy more than I can excuse tbh! I've binned the first 3 I bought but didn't feel bad,at not passing them on as they all had an intense innings at the hands of someone not really understanding what they were doing (ME) ! I tend to rotate according to circumstances. ATM my geek vape Shogun is my go to at home and vaporesso armour pro when I'm out and about

I used to have more than i do now but have downsized in the last year to 2 mods, a dripper and a tank.

14 Mods ... up to now ...
i feel small, only 3 mods... WASD in Blue... like when you got all? [emoji23] didn't you started vaping like a few months ago ? or am I mistaking [emoji12]
Shiny syndrome ? [emoji3]

I think you're my wife, incognito.
So that will be two mods, wouldn't dream of owning more...

i feel small, only 3 mods... WASD in Blue... like when you got all? [emoji23] didn't you started vaping like a few months ago ? or am I mistaking [emoji12]
Shiny syndrome ? [emoji3]

Yeah only a few months ago mate ... can't help it :D

I have too many... Especially considering I always just end up using my Switcher with big baby beast mesh coils... Did just receive a mag p3 and a TFV16 though, so if you never see me again I've switched to that as my all day vape

Back
Top Bottom