What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How many mods do you own?

Currently at this time, I own..

• 1-5 (Just starting out and/or I only buy when something breaks)

• 5-10 (I'm happy with what I have and/or still adding to my inventory)

• 10-20 (I like to keep a good mod rotation and/or I'm a collector)

• 20-30 (My significant other hates my addiction!)

• 30+ (I think I have a problem but guess what, smoking ain't one of them!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Too many..but if i'm honest..i only really use 2 or 3 regularly...the rest just occasionally, for when i fancy something different. I don't think i'll state how many...it's too embarrassing! :D

Last edited:
Mine are actually decreasing! :11:
But those that are being moved on have made way for unicorns and authentic Billet Boxes.
Getting more into Liquids etc these days. :14:

Surprised to find I have 8.... but only really 4 I use most days.
The others could be binned or moved on. Must tidy my vape shelf!

I got two regulated mods (Drag 2 and Titan PWM), and 3 mechs. Don't really need any more but at any given time 3 are in use.

Well I only have 3, wisemec RX2 21700 a Drag 2 and a Vandy Vape mech squonk. Tank wise got a Dead Rabbit RTA, Wotofo Serpent SMM, and a Dead Rabbit SQ. Personally I don't think I have enough mods yet but herself says I have enough shiny things but then I just point out the amount of shiny things on her fingers and wrists :)

Regulated:
LV Paranormal 250C, Therion 166, Therion 75C, ePetite
SX Mini CL & MX
GTRS VBoy,
Voopoo Drag
Asmodus Minikin * 2
Smok AL85

Mechanical
Kennedy Vindicator & Roundhouse
Timesvape Dreamer

Squonkers
Vicious Ant Spade
VV Pulse mechanical & 80W
Asmodus Luna
Wotofo Recurve
Dovpo Topside

I imagine I've forgotten a couple from the list. If I had to pick one from each, regulated would be between the SX MX and the ePetite, mechanical would be the Roundhouse and squonker probably the Topside.

I'm planning to sell off most of my mods as TBH, the vast majority don't see the light of day. Reckon I'll 'only' end up keeping the MX, ePetite, Paranormal, Roundhouse, Topside and maybe the Spade. Jebus only knows how many atteys I have.

Back
Top Bottom