What's new

How many mods do you own?

Currently at this time, I own..

• 1-5 (Just starting out and/or I only buy when something breaks)

• 5-10 (I'm happy with what I have and/or still adding to my inventory)

• 10-20 (I like to keep a good mod rotation and/or I'm a collector)

• 20-30 (My significant other hates my addiction!)

• 30+ (I think I have a problem but guess what, smoking ain't one of them!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I did put one up for sale but then ended up trading instead xD Cant bring myself to sell any just in case i wanna use it at some point, but in the last 4-5 months I've slowed down on buy stuff a lot.
I was like but then sold a lot and stopped buying unless I really liked a mod or dripper I wanted to try. I've not bought anything for a while then went and bought the Dreamer a few weeks back which led me to buying another, then I bought the Bonza to give that a go and now got my hands on a mini Buddha v2 to go with the Dreamer. So it stands at about 15 tubes I think and out of them I'd only sell 3 of them. Only think I deffinantly want to buy is a squonker by Aldin mods.

Now I have 7 pieces and 3 in the delivery. I think that's enough. I need to stop :).

Currently 6 -3 regulated VW mods, 2 regulated Squonks and 1 mech. Pretty much an adiction at this point.

5 regulated. 1 vv which ive been told is basically a regulated mech and 1 mech. Really need a squonk and a voopoo drag green n gold in my life. Anyone know were to get green n gold drag from?

It's questions like these that put it all in sharp focus... #must.draw.in.the.horns.on.vape.gear!

Back
Top Bottom