What's new

How many flavours have you tried?

Too many to count. I now keep bottles but didn't for the first 3 years. I'd say easily 100. Less is better. Find 5 or 6 you like and alternate, reduces waste and spending on rubbish

vaping for last few months & so far spent £100+ on liquids. £70 quid in the bin. have found a company that does good liquids and I buy of him now. I will try something new each month and see what I get. stay away from vape a box, that for sure.

Spent £60 in Vaporized on the month's liquid on Friday. Brutal stuff, but I love it so much haha

Been vaping about 6 years so a lot, would think I have tried 200 plus flavours. I have 5 flavours in rotation right now.

I've probably tried about 10 but I've been an on and off vaper for about a year. I'm soooo picky aswell. I'm not a fan of desserts, or menthols. But I am a sucker for berries! Although I have 2 types of strawberry flavours I'm vaping alot of (Strawberry Jam and Strawberry Shake - both From Ultimate Juice in Coventry). I also like Pinkman by V-Juice but I'm finding I get bored and want to change it up but I'm not brave enough yet lol.

I’d say about 40, out of those I narrowed it down to 5 I really like

Back
Top Bottom