What's new

How many flavours have you tried?

Space is limited in a London apartment. I think shoe boxes is the best for me. it also allows for sorting and putting newer juices away to age while you go through your newer stuff.
With a toddler everything needs to be up high.

Space is limited in a London apartment. I think shoe boxes is the best for me. it also allows for sorting and putting newer juices away to age while you go through your newer stuff.
With a toddler everything needs to be up high.

I'm the opposite....no neighbours just a shite load of fields! But, that said...all my stuff is in me bedroom...and there's only so much room in there...as it's currently full of vinyl records at the moment! At least I don't need to worry about the little kiddies getting at it, I don't have any children. You know..i watch property programmes....i'm staggered at how little space one can get for ridiculous money in London these days...makes me wonder why folks wanna live there!

My parents were born in North London (Shepherd's Bush)....they moved to Reading in the '70's, then Dad shifted the family to Wales in 78....simply cos of the high living costs of London....and that was 40 years ago! Wages must be fantastic there, that's all I can say!

PS...not knocking London btw...most of me relatives still live there! They managed somehow!

@theDuke Not many cities can compare to London, particularly as an academic. At least you aren't in Reading, that's an overpriced shit hole.

@theDuke Not many cities can compare to London, particularly as an academic. At least you aren't in Reading, that's an overpriced shit hole.

No it's definitely in it's own 'category'...spose to be one of the top 5 most expensive cities to live in today, isn't it? I haven't been to Reading since I was 4...so..cannot comment!

No it's definitely in it's own 'category'...spose to be one of the top 5 most expensive cities to live in today, isn't it? I haven't been to Reading since I was 4...so..cannot comment!
I've lived in a few of the top ones Vancouver, Beijing and London. I can't imagine not living in a major city. I have relatives with horses and lots of land which are fun for a visit.

I've lived in a few of the top ones Vancouver, Beijing and London. I can't imagine not living in a major city. I have relatives with horses and lots of land which are fun for a visit.

I've always lived close to the coast..and cannot imagine living in a city.be too congested and noisy for my liking..but fine to visit. I loved to go on the Eye someday. I went there, shortly after it opened in 2000....but it was booked up for months. So I choose to walk across the new Millennium Bridge..except I couldn't...it was closed cos it wobbled..remember that?!

I've always lived close to the coast..and cannot imagine living in a city.be too congested and noisy for my liking..but fine to visit. I loved to go on the Eye someday. I went there, shortly after it opened in 2000....but it was booked up for months. So I choose to walk across the new Millennium Bridge..except I couldn't...it was closed cos it wobbled..remember that?!
I've from Vancouver. it is the best of both worlds, a small international city on the coast. I've only moved here a couple of years ago and haven't bothered going on the eye. If you want a good view, go up the shard for a drink at the shard.

I've from Vancouver. it is the best of both worlds, a small international city on the coast. I've only moved here a couple of years ago and haven't bothered going on the eye. If you want a good view, go up the shard for a drink at the shard.

Aye the view is probably amazing at the shard...but it does look daft that building. and it's too big imo. Dominates everything around it. Looks to me like a glass splinter spearing the heart of the city....which I suspect is what the architect had in mind.

I've never been across the pond, but Vancouver sounds like a lovely city.

In my whole life I must have tried at least 25 different flavours on my vape setups if not more. I like tobacco liquids but at the minute, dessert ones are my fav [emoji4]

Yeah..that's the next thing I really gotta sort out...a proper storage place for all me gear...random spaces in cupboards (or shoe boxes in your case), ain't cutting it, me thinks!

Little tip : start off buying big containers or you will have to keep buying larger ones all the time [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom