What's new

How many flavours have you tried?

Probably about 50/60 but I've found the 'style' I like now so that won't increase very fast

I have tried about 20 different flavours in 4 months.. but tried 4 or 5 variants of each from various brands

Well at this point in time I have about 25-30 different flavours on my shelf (see to the left) so I would have to say a total of 80 in my lifetime but as retro said, I have found my preferable vape so it won't be going up (I like my fruity vapes the most, and I HATE donuts and things like that!)

About 100 or so but lots went down sink, including so called premium liquids !. Now I only vape coffees & custards.

About 100 or so but lots went down sink, including so called premium liquids !. Now I only vape coffees & custards.

If I'm honest I've never tried a coffee vape. I am a big coffee drinker and I don't know if I would want my two worlds to mix.

I've literally only been vaping for 2 days and one of the first things I've noticed is the amount of kit and flavours available at my local shop, let alone online. I have bought a whopping 5 different flavours and so far tried 4 of them. This got me wondering how many must you some of you guys tried?
I'm a Homo Sapien and as such according to current knowledge I and all other Homo Sapiens can only really taste five basic flavors, the five basic tastes—bitter, salty, sour, sweet and umami (savory), though on some occasions I've definitely tasted plain ReF*ckingVolting, (God Knows What burger in Prague springs to mind, maybe that counts as a sixth flavor? ((first piece of food I've actually thrown away)) so question is how many flavors have I tried?

Not many, as I started to DIY pretty quickly due to cost. On the Pre Made front the ones that stood out as different where, you guessed it, Heisenberg and Pinkman, but as a guy at my local B/M said there are people out there who have PHD'S in flavor science making this stuff up and with Heisenberg and Pinkman they nailed it.

As to DIY flavors it's a process of elimination really, one manufactures Lemon definitely is not an-other's, and this is where the variation comes in, the combinations are endless, I don't have a PHD in Flavor Science however.

I do however have a brain and a sense of smell and taste like most of us, so with these at my disposal I soldier on, fuck up, and generally fuck around with different combinations in search of the Holy Grail of Flavor, once in a while it's found, where did I write it down? where's that A4 piece of effing paper? I know I had it, the search is on.

Last edited:
Ive only been vaping properly for 5 months or so but managed to try about 20 different flavours, some taste like sh1te and some are amazing. Ive noticed im not a fruit loving person, more of a doughnut, cake, vanilla, custard liker. SO! I have now started collecting the flavours to mix my own clones. Ive really been impressed with...........

Cuttwood Sugar Drizzle
Loaded Glazed Donuts
Beard No 5
Beard No 51
Milky Cones Vanilla
Milky Cones Strawberry Shortcake
Kilo White Series Marshmallow crisp

I am cloning Sugar drizzle and glazed donuts, have to see how they turn out as buying liquid now is just ridiculous

If anyone has any recommendations on what else to try based on my "vape taste" id be really grateful !!!

I've been vaping for almost a year now, and in that time I tried about 15 commercial juices, which to be honest was quite enough for me.
The switch to DIY happened very quickly, and it's been a pleasure vaping what I like, at a very reasonable cost. Yes I've cocked it up a number of times, but by and large it has been a resounding success. I've got more than 100 flavourants now, which allows me to mix up just about anything that takes my fancy.

I've only been vaping for just over a month and have tried about 20-30 different flavours already. Think I am starting to narrow down what I like now though so hopefully not to many more bad purchases. Have to say I like to have a fruity flavour and a custard flavour going in different tanks so I can switch it about during the day. Really like the Eton mess from cotton and cable, as close as I have got to an adv.

Back
Top Bottom