What's new

How many flavours have you tried?

ysiads

Postman
I've literally only been vaping for 2 days and one of the first things I've noticed is the amount of kit and flavours available at my local shop, let alone online. I have bought a whopping 5 different flavours and so far tried 4 of them. This got me wondering how many must you some of you guys tried?

5th day without a stinky and tried about 15 flavours...Well saying that I brought 15 different flavors in the sales not tried them all yel

Lets see, 12 months of zamplebox x 22 bottles, very few duplicated bottles wow over 200 Different flavours. Ultimately though I have narrowed myself down to the use of 3 flavours 1 = Churros, 2 = Jam on Toast, 3 = Heisenblag/Pinkman mix (50/50)

Probably about 20 or so as I've only been vaping a few months. However out of the ones I've tried there are only 2 or 3 that I can bring myself to vape a ful tank of!

its even worse once you start mixing your own whats that in the cupboard i see a strawberry custard after a years steep oh no lets add some of this an some of that mm tasty lol

I have only been vaping since for 3 days and so far I have tried...

88 Vape Morello Cherry
Liberty Flights Summer Rain (Elderflower & Raspberry)
Liberty Flights Berry Nice (Blueberry, Raspberry & Blackberry)
Liberty Flights Strawberry Milkshake

But have seen shed loads I want to try.

about 50 maybe?

I don't try that many because I'm pretty picky (so it seems) and there's only about 15 in total out of all those that I like and only about 5 that I vape regularly.

so that's 35 I've bought and didn't like, I can't carry on like that so I just stick to what I know now, trying different flavours sounds like fun but it's no fun when you try a couple of ml and hate it.

100 maybe

I now try and stick to about 4 or 5 known mixers that suits my vaping and I trust and have not had a bad juice from in the past.

Good luck

cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom