How do you like your liquid packaging??

How do you like your packaging

• Box

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • No Box

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • Clear Pet Bottle

Votes: 74 67.9%
  • Slightly Coloured See Through PET Bottle (i.e Light Yellow, Light Blue)

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Coloured See Through PET Bottle (Dark Blue, Black)

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soft plastic bottle with a needle tip are best for filling, glass bottles and pipettes are ok but not as easy to fill tanks/rdas with, especially if you have something like the Goblin Mini with its tiny screw hole to fill it up

For me i diy so the rest of it apart from plastic PET bottles is not given a thought. Shop purchased or Branded juice well you do realise you pay extra for boxes, and other outer packaging which inevitably just gets binned by most, e. plus its only there to catch your eye and make you buyu got a Mrs like mine

If it has packaging simple and striking but more importantly intact there is nothing more worse then bent boxes, scuffed labels and labels not put on straight. First impressions are everything, that said if it tastes great then it could be served in a specimen jar for all I care. It's the taste that counts.

Clear Pet Bottle is the way to go. The more i see, the better. For me, its very important to have a glance and see if it looks straight.

i too prefer real stainless steel needle tipped bottles, dont see them about much these days tho.

for colour - None. Being able to see the clarity/colour of the juice can help in quick identification while bottles that obscure the juice's visual properties can hamper it.

@Miss Pepper

bm.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom