How do you like your liquid packaging??

How do you like your packaging

• Box

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • No Box

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • Clear Pet Bottle

Votes: 74 67.9%
  • Slightly Coloured See Through PET Bottle (i.e Light Yellow, Light Blue)

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Coloured See Through PET Bottle (Dark Blue, Black)

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapewise

Postman
Been asked to do abit of research regarding packaging of e liquids

so all answers are appreciated

This poll is more about the actual bottle on the shelf so would you prefer to see the bottle on the shelf in its own branded box
Not the packing it would get posted in
thanks

Last edited:
Vape Superstore
I like glass bottles, not bothered about a box as long as it's well protected.

Glass bottles preferably as for posting I am surprised no one has thought of using poster tubes and bubble wrap, should make for a strong and sturdy package

AcmeFog
I like the pliable squishy bottles with a needle(ish) nozzle., don't like more rigid plastic with the soft spot. Don't need any boxes for liquid.

Only a fan of the glass bottles in 50ml and larger. Really like the 30ml plastic with nipple tops. These are what I decanter the larger glass bottles into. Hate hate hate those dam dropper/pipette type tops.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Glass bottles look really nice and good on the shelf, but we decided against stocking anything glass as it requires a lot more packaging and care to post

AcmeFog
Sometimes i don't care, you could send it in a sponge & i'll just squeeze it, any old sponge'll do. :grin2: Or an old sock.

As long as it arrives intact I don't care really, at a push I guess glass but it makes no difference to me anyway (I use drippers)

Premier Ecigs
Glass bottles look really nice and good on the shelf, but we decided against stocking anything glass as it requires a lot more packaging and care to post

I agree with you on this one, they do look fabulous but for posting thats going to cost customers extra, best left for a BM store IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom