What's new

How did you get into vaping?

Please tick as many options as apply to you.

• I was a smoker & found if difficult to give up using vapes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short, called into my local Tesco to get the weekly supply of my brand of cigars to be told they only had a couple of packets left and they didn't think they would be getting any more so time was right to check out my local Vape shop. They took time to explain to me basically what it was all about and so it began. On the high nicotine at the moment but plan to wean myself down in time. Early days but seems promising.

I'm a member on a different forum, totally non related to vaping. Someone started a topic asking if any members had switched.

There was a lot of talk on all of these wonderful flavours and different setups. I'd previously seen friends try cigalikes and dismissed vaping without much thought but the positivity and idea of great tasting flavours from that thread got me to visit my local B&M store.

I didn't intend to stop smoking, more reduce my consumption of cigs and despite the woman behind the counter suggesting I should go on at least 12mg and a tobacco flavour if I was giving up, I insisted I wanted 6mg and a sweet flavour to go with my Innokin T18 as at that point I never intended to stop smoking.

4 months on and my collections grown but the T18 is still probably my most used device as it's handy when at work. I'm never to sure what people would say to massive clouds rising up from the smoking area.

After about a month, I ran out of cigs on a night out and normally I would have been desperate to find a late night shop and get some for the next morning but I just thought, well I've got my vape so I'll be OK. I didn't smoke the ritual cig the next morning and haven't smoked since bar two nights out where for convenience due to possible leaks and battery power I decided I'd smoke. I've done way better than I'd ever expected to, most of it by accident because of how much I'm enjoying vaping over smoking.

I saw one of those Logic e-cig's, figured I'd give it a go. I never knew about vaping up to about 8 months ago. There are very few vape shops where I live. I would have my Parliament Menthol Light and be satisfied. Saw a youtube video on Blacknote N.E.T ejuice. and I was hooked.

Whoever was a menthol smoker, have you tried Blacknote Solo?

I was at a music event pissed outta me nut and found the original joytech evic on the floor woth that ego tank hit it and the next day I went straight out and bought a nautilus mini kit and an rx200. The unorthodox way to start vaping haha.

I was a smoker and decided I don't want to quit as I work on computers and like having something to puff on while I was thinking .... so i decided to switch to vaping as a healthy choice and quit smoking .... still use 3mg but heck! am a lot healthier and would never touch a fag again :D

Last year Mrs Diggit2 was told to stop smoking when her MRI scan for trigeminal neuralgia turned up a more pressing issue that requires surgery and to reduce risk she had to stop the fags
The next day she was given a istick mini. A week later I got myself a £5.99 vape pen from the local shop now six months on and a few upgrades later we just wish we had done this a lot sooner

im just starting to quit the cigs and move onto vaping tried last year and went back to cigs im a bit more dertimined this time after loosing sister to cancer only 2 yrs older then me

I loved smoking. Put those guys on Mad Mento shame.

Tried vaping a good few years ago, when I started on an ego with a ce4, went to a vivi nova on a twist, then a pro tank on a vamo. Best setup people had then was a mech mod or provari with a kayfun. I've still got my caravella clone and it's a beauty!

Anyway, cigs got me back, then a few weeks ago I started vaping again and this time I ain't looking back.

I quit for basically 4 years but with the arrival of a new baby and my wife being made redundant, i found myself carrying kn smoking after a night out. Decided i needed to try vaping and have been hitting it fairly hard ever since. Only 2 to 3 months in and do 10+ ml a day. Starting to regret it a bit but i do enjoy it. Deffo better than the fags but feel dissapointed in myself for becoming obsessed about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom