What's new

Help the USA save vaping flavours

i did do a search first in the petitions section but that being in the lounge wouldnt of been my first place to look.

also never hurts to post elsewhere

Already done and lets hope they take notice ... what about all the flavoured Tobacco Rolling Papers that can be bought ?

mMkTPvh.jpg

Note: I posted this on the U.S.-based forums, & this message is intended for U.S. vapers. I'm sharing it here because maybe you know someone, whether in the U.S. or U.K. (or freaking Antarctica, anywhere in the world people will listen & act) who could use some firing up. :)
---

I meant to say this yesterday on National Save Vaping Day, but about a week ago I sent a stern but polite letter to one of my state senators & my local Rep. I had already signed the petitions weeks ago.

Then a few days ago I sent a letter to my other Senator & my Ohio governor. Been trying to do everything I can to fight against this flavor ban BS. Gonna start calling lawmakers on the phone likely today.

But I feel that what some people are saying about not enough of us getting involved is true. No one is gonna sign a petition, write a letter, or make a call for you if you're a vaper & you care about your rights.
There are well over 10 million of us, & the couple hundred thousand signatures gathered, although welcome, is frankly pathetic. What is that, maybe 1 in 100 vapers willing to do the bare minimum? It's not nearly enough.

Wait too long & those of us who sat on their hands will never know the difference they could've made. Do I really need to point out that we stand stronger together?

But I haven't lost hope, & neither should you! If you're reading this & you haven't already, please contact your state governor, state senators, & district rep & tell them that a flavor ban is a terrible idea! Assume they know nothing & set them straight on the facts. Be stern but polite, as I mentioned. Get the vapers in your life fired up & involved!

We need more help if the industry as we know it will survive the flavor ban.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. :)

Signed your petition, I don't think losing vape flavours would be all that big of a deal though you could just make your own??? Would actually probably be very good for the DIY community having that many people experimenting... Although I guess not at all convenient.

Back
Top Bottom