What's new

HELP ME PROVE VAPING IS HEALTHY! PRIZE MONEY AVAILABLE**

haha unfotunately you have to 'decieve' the participant in psychology! otherwise it affects the results, all is explained in a debrief form at the end though explaining what the study is actually looking at! it would be really great if you could take part! you also get the chance to win a 20£/$ voucher if you complete it :)

That’s not actually the case, as you should well be aware if you actually are a psychology student. Why would a psychology student be looking to prove that vaping is “healthy” anyway?

Two questions.

1 - What restaurant is the voucher for?
2 - Why do you use so many exclamation marks?

Completely misleading title. Vaping is not "healthy", it's less harmful than ciggys. Probably by a fair margin.

It's that sort of terminology that makes idiot politicians think that non-smokers will start vaping and get hooked on nicotine then start smoking because people say it's healthy then we end up with BS regs like TPD.

9513bedd37f12e2ee485031da40c75aad5adee2d0d17e99d084f301fb68f318e.jpg

I’m a respiratory therapist and a nurse who Vapes as way to stop chewing snuff. My boss a doctor tells his patients that nicotine does not cause lung disease but burning tobacco leaves to smoke does. Nicotine is a drug plain and simple that has its own side effects no matter how your body absorbs it but the addiction remains the same. Since vaping I have had no adverse effects except some occasional dry throat clearing.

Nicotine is a drug plain and simple that has its own side effects no matter how your body absorbs it but the addiction remains the same.

Good post. Although there are people now questioning this part that I quoted, and suggesting that tobacco smoke is more addictive than nicotine by itself.

Back
Top Bottom