What's new

HELP ME PROVE VAPING IS HEALTHY! PRIZE MONEY AVAILABLE**

exetervape123

I'm currently doing a study against my colleague trying to prove that vaping after smoking is HEALTHIER
BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!

I need 100 vapers (or more) to fill out this short survey this week and read a brief article (3 mini paragraphs!!)
There is a £20 restaurant voucher available for UK participants and $20 amazon voucher for US participants to be won!

https://tinyurl.com/vaping2018

please please help me prove vaping is healthy!!!

thank you!

LIFESTYLE AND ALLOCATING FUNDS STUDY

Purpose of study

The purpose of this study is to investigate how individuals allocate funds to various items and events, considering whether lifestyle influences our spending habits. The aim is to gain a greater understanding into how individuals make everyday financial decisions.

What has this got to do with proving vaping is healthier???

I won't do your study because your opening post lied about what the study is for.

University of Exeter. As it's a tiny url, I'd be somewhat sceptical.

I'd have just been honest straight off the bat.

it’s psychological research so we have to fool the reader so they don’t think their health responses are being monitored! If you go to the questions the only ones being analysed are to do with health! Help me prove vapers are healthy!

I’m going to tell your ethics guy that you’re dishonestly collecting data.

haha unfotunately you have to 'decieve' the participant in psychology! otherwise it affects the results, all is explained in a debrief form at the end though explaining what the study is actually looking at! it would be really great if you could take part! you also get the chance to win a 20£/$ voucher if you complete it :)

In my world a £20 restaurant voucher isn't considered 'money' ....... I think you should change the title.

haha unfotunately you have to 'decieve' the participant in psychology! otherwise it affects the results, all is explained in a debrief form at the end though explaining what the study is actually looking at! it would be really great if you could take part! you also get the chance to win a 20£/$ voucher if you complete it :)

Ummmm.......

Study is really about proving vaping is healthier
Participant has to be deceived into believing it's for something else
To encourage participant to engage they are told what the real purpose is.........

I refer you back to @zouzounaki

Or is it a double bluff?????

Back
Top Bottom