What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Have YOUR say... and put the record straight

I've got too much to say ... it'll cost you a £50 voucher ... per hour. :)

Only been vaping 1 year but let me know if I can help out in any way :)

Thanks so much for interest - we're aiming at people who've been vaping for between 3-6 months at least, but thanks for the offer!
If your still doing it in a few months then come back to me, that's hoping I am too of course. :14:

OK Chaps, we have literally just done this and Gina is a brilliant person to work with:). It's a very sensible and well thought out interview which makes the whole experience hugely enjoyable.
PLEASE do get involved......... Every single interview makes a major difference and adds to what should ultimately become a very interesting study.:)

Message me if you want my thoughts on the subject.. was a 20-40 a day smoker, started when I was 14 and now im 32.. oh did i mention I'm asthmatic (i never said i was smart or sensible ok) Now my chest is clearer, hardly out of breath from running for the bus and going upstairs and wouldn't go back

I'm happy to be contacted - I'm not bothered by any prize either. If you're a student you should keep your money in your pocket IMO.
I'm happy to help a student out with a little time and I think a more positive picture of vaping is very important to (almost?) everyone here!

Back
Top Bottom