What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Government Covid rules obedience poll

Have you followed all the government covid guidance/rules

• I would rather not say (your honour)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus - probably only a matter of time til she got a dose then :(

sorry to hear it man

cheers fella, she's tested every week.... 2nd dose not due till 26th feb...... pushed back along with everyone else, it's a gamble but if it prevents severe symptoms ( one dose ) then it will pay off

cheers fella, she's tested every week.... 2nd dose not due till 26th feb...... pushed back along with everyone else, it's a gamble but if it prevents severe symptoms ( one dose ) then it will pay off
Yeah agreed!

Yes Nurse

probably only a matter of time til she got a dose then

Not all nurses are the nymphomaniacs you fantasise about. I’m sure Rickeh’s missus is not remotely like the lithe pole dancing blonde 21yr-old you are imagining. With those top buttons on the blue tunic straining away. Panting. With full lips pouting provocatively. Moist.

You’re being utterly disrespectful IMO.

Last edited:
Not all nurses are the nymphomaniacs you fantasise about. I’m sure Rickeh’s missus is not remotely like the pole dancing blonde 21yr-old you are imagining. With those top buttons on the blue tunic staining away. Panting. With full lips pouting provocatively. Moist.

You’re being utterly disrespectful IMO.

Lol.....brill, cheered me up that did:)

Actually, this is quite good. Reimagining Arlene Foster as a sexy nurse is a whole area of tissue use I'd not tried before.

foster.jpg

Apologies to all the wives out there who now know what their partners will be imagining when their eyes are closed during sex.

Back
Top Bottom