Government Covid rules obedience poll

Have you followed all the government covid guidance/rules

• I would rather not say (your honour)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rickster

Veteran
So we are nearly a year into this, with no end in sight.
Im wondering how many of us are following the Government rules and guidance to the letter.

Last edited:
I don't know.
Mrs knome got flung out at the door in Tescos the other day... In a daze, I found myself with small trolley, list and no car keys... summat about household size... Tesco rule, or government guideline?... not a fucking clue, mate...

to the letter? nobody. You will break some rule eventually, even without realizing it.

This is a sensitive issue. Interesting... lets see

I don't know.
Mrs knome got flung out at the door in Tescos the other day... In a daze, I found myself with small trolley, list and no car keys... summat about household size... Tesco rule, or government guideline?... not a fucking clue, mate...

You are excused fella....... unintentional, but why the fk did they fling her out and not you... does she look like a shoplifter :)

Voted bent some rules, mainly due to an illegal bubble, i didn't quite understand the rules, at the time, I do now.

You are excused fella....... unintentional, but why the fk did they fling her out and not you... does she look like a shoplifter :)
No, as far as I know she never trained in Eastern Europe during the Soviet era.

I’ve done everything by the book but I don’t know if everyone else at our weekly wife-swap club meet can say the same.

I went shopping the other night and instead of coming straight back rode my forza “the long way round”

just to get some out time.

I might go ride again when it’s not pissing down - I’m not going anywhere tho... just riding.

theoretically I guess that puts me at risk of an accident and taking up Nhs space.

I tend to ride on the paranoid - everyone’s out to kill me side tho.

I argue it’s exercise - it makes my back ache so it must be.

with that in mind - I guess I best vote bent.

Back
Top Bottom