What's new

GIVE AWAY: Fill out Survey with 7 Qs in Qualtrics, Win VAPRMOR VPEN 4 Free!

Talon

Howdy y'all...My name is Talon, an undergrad student majoring in MIS, currently working with an e-cig manufacturing company called ALD as an intern.

Currently, we are about to launch a new Pod Box product equipped with a large built
in battery, and we would like to know your preference, and thus to verify our predictions (it's all KPI related so please...).

To thank you for your participation, a lucky draw will be held, and we decided to hand out our new VAPMOR VPEN randomly to 10 lucky vape lovers! No hesitation & come get in!

Here is the survey link: https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3eLUplvcZJbJnr7. It's based on Qualtrics, a world-famous anonymous questionnaire platform, me and my school use it all the time for academic projects, counts on its privacy-safe features.

Don't forget to leave your email address at the end of the survey, so that we could reach out to you for further details of this give-away, if you are the chosen one :)You will also have a chance to become our internal new product tester, doesn't it sound amazing?

Back
Top Bottom