What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Favourite Current Hardware Brand?

Favourite Current Hardware Brand

• Smok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Innokin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaporesso

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Geekvape

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Voopoo

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Aspire

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWhiteout

Initiate
Hi People,

With so many brands out there now all producing pretty much the same Products but in there own way, which brand do you think has pulled ahead over the last few months?

Regards,
The Whiteout

From those, I have to express my love for @Vaporesso products. Not a single doubt. That people knows how to make a straight quality yet cheap kit.

BUT, I reckon 2020 is the year for Innokin re-invent. Awesome stuff.

I like also the other brands, but they are all sharing a common detestable tendency (Including Vaporesso):
whats the meaning of creating the Drag S/X and a bit later the Argus Pod mod? Sorry I cant understand it. I love all of them uses PnP coils, but is necessary all that fragmentation?
Voopoo case is just and example, almost all brands do it.

Also, i miss some good mainstream brands on that list like Uwell, Freemax or Eleaf.

Last edited:
From those, I have to express my love for @Vaporesso products. Not a single doubt. That people knows how to make a straight quality yet cheap kit.

BUT, I reckon 2020 is the year for Innokin re-invent. Awesome stuff.

I couldnt agree more about Vaporesso! working in the wholesale end of things previously, i found them to be the best quality, least returns and great value for money.
I have however been super impressed with Voopoo this year.

Why do you think innokin?

Vaporesso out of those listed for the reasons stated above.

Also Chtulhu have put out some really nice stuff recently.

None of the above. For me, exactly as you say, those brands represent pretty much the same old, same old vaping stuff for newbs in bricks and mortar stores, and sold over and over again to those who just buy too much gear, or must have the latest for whatever reason.

My favourites are Steam Crave and SX Mini, for years now.

None of the above, i have to agree with @scrumpox that Steam Crave are one of my favourites also liking Dovpo and Wotofo for their RDA and RTDA offerings. I quite like Lost Vape as well.

I know dovpo release a lot of crap with random YouTube radio, but I must say my go to mod is still the topside dual 8 months after purchase, and for my rdas its always going to be vaperz cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom