What's new

Favorite vape e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking for good Tobacco based recipes but they are pretty hard to find, i have 5 steeping atm and can't wait to try them, one has 5 different flavours in it and am hoping for that to be the nicest one. I must of looked through every recipe on the net hastily scribbling them down in my notepad lol, I haven't been doing it that long but am thoroughly enjoying it so far.
Tobbco choice is a good option but is good to hear that you and others can do juice recipes. I dont think I could do it.

After some time vaping now, I´ve tried many recommended (by others) eliquids that I detest. Just in the opposite side, I´ve recommended liquids that I love to others and later that people told me that Im crazy.

So I learned to stay out and make my own way with the liquids. Taste and liking is complicated. Just people with similar palate like your may share your taste liking in general.

Now I just purchase concentrates that are composed by tastes that I actually love for the real thing: lemon, choc, cream, cookie, peach,... since then, I failed a couple of times, but its not my fault. The liquid just was shitty.

Im still new to this but ive tried a small amount of juice flavours since I started vaping ive now started to chosen to try other juices from different company's. Being on this forum ive welcomed so many recommended juices from fellow vapers. Ive been banging on about the juice im using now, vape mate 10ml 12mg 50/50 cigar, just like the real thing. Your another diy'er with juices you got good confidence to do that. Id probably mess up.

Im still new to this but ive tried a small amount of juice flavours since I started vaping ive now started to chosen to try other juices from different company's. Being on this forum ive welcomed so many recommended juices from fellow vapers. Ive been banging on about the juice im using now, vape mate 10ml 12mg 50/50 cigar, just like the real thing. Your another diy'er with juices you got good confidence to do that. Id probably mess up.
It is so simple that when you do it for the first time, and you realize it, you will never buy pre-made liquid again

@Vaping doyle I was thinking the exact same thing as you were until i went out and bought what i needed and started doing it, this morning for example, my Grapple Lemonade (Recommended by @nwhornet ) was running low so i went in the kitchen and a few minutes later i had a fresh 30mil bottle, as quick as that. I am not saying all juices are like that as some need to steep, that was just a quick example. What i am saying is that if i can do it, you won't have any problems at all and at the end of the day you will save yourself money and be able to make juice you like just for you, i wasn't sure at first but one or 2 of the others on here talked me into it and i am honestly glad i listened to them.

It is so simple that when you do it for the first time, and you realize it, you will never buy pre-made liquid again
Ive seen a couple of vids on you tube about diy juice making it looks easy. I might give it a go Mybe. Would it be cheaper overall in the longrun.

@Vaping doyle I was thinking the exact same thing as you were until i went out and bought what i needed and started doing it, this morning for example, my Grapple Lemonade (Recommended by @nwhornet ) was running low so i went in the kitchen and a few minutes later i had a fresh 30mil bottle, as quick as that. I am not saying all juices are like that as some need to steep, that was just a quick example. What i am saying is that if i can do it, you won't have any problems at all and at the end of the day you will save yourself money and be able to make juice you like just for you, i wasn't sure at first but one or 2 of the others on here talked me into it and i am honestly glad i listened to them.
If you and others can do it then Mybe I could give it a try u suppose it save me money on 10ml bottles. As long as there are good instructions and when it comes to any mathematics hoping that its not to mind boggling. Where is the best outlet either online or in store to buy what I need. Thanks again

Ive seen a couple of vids on you tube about diy juice making it looks easy. I might give it a go Mybe. Would it be cheaper overall in the longrun.
It's cheaper for sure, but the biggest win for me is being able to fully customise the flavour.

If you and others can do it then Mybe I could give it a try u suppose it save me money on 10ml bottles. As long as there are good instructions and when it comes to any mathematics hoping that its not to mind boggling. Where is the best outlet either online or in store to buy what I need. Thanks again
I use Vapable there is a discount code on here think it's 10% off not sure but someone will correct me if i am wrong, you can buy everything you need, they do a start up kit for around £15 and the items you need are all in one bag, all you have to do is choose the flavours you want, instructions come with the kit, really piss easy and it will save you money in the long term, anything your not sure of just ask on here but it's simple so you really shouldn't have any bother.

To everyone in this thread. Thank you for you help and recommendations and guidance. But ive now concluded that certain people on this fourm @mick brown @Simon G like to pick on people with dyslexia. Ive had this.on other forums and ive come here to discuss vaping not to be bullied.

Everyone one else who ive spoke to are brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom