What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

European Union

In or Out

• In

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • Out

Votes: 76 59.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Not going to vote

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
All this bullshit of cos of this and that and we want and now and its wrong that only 4% swung it which is'nt fair, would NOT be happening if leave had lost... Get over it deal with it..... I popped down the shop to get some bread & paper and on way back theres a couple pushing a baby in a buggy stopping people to get them to sign a petiton they had started for another eu referendum....FFS!

All this bullshit of cos of this and that and we want and now and its wrong that only 4% swung it which is'nt fair, would NOT be happening if leave had lost... Get over it deal with it..... I popped down the shop to get some bread & paper and on way back theres a couple pushing a baby in a buggy stopping people to get them to sign a petiton they had started for another eu referendum....FFS!
was the woman wearing yellow leggings with blue knickers underneath and the bloke in blue tracky bottoms with brown shoes, not trainers shoes
If so they are known as dobbers. lol

Agreed Joe. Its pretty silly and foolish all this push from the remain to start a new petition. It is not only them but the crooked BBC who are promoting it as news round the clock and it would not be the same had the vote been the other way. BBC news is run by idiots. Anyway I guess it is an emotive time for some so that is the only thing I can think of.

So not only is it a waste of time to try and get a rerun and undemocratic but the Europeans would not have us back under those terms either. They already have an image problem when it comes to the power it holds. If a rerun even managed to get an in vote it would look terrible on the EU, potentially causing even more problems with other countries that have large sections of society that are unhappy with the relationship. The vote is final.

was the woman wearing yellow leggings with blue knickers underneath and the bloke in blue tracky bottoms with brown shoes, not trainers shoes
If so they are known as dobbers. lol

please sign this petition my job-seekers will be cut and i will be forced to work and support my family and pay taxes lol

please sign this petition my job-seekers will be cut and i will be forced to work and support my family and pay taxes lol
They where in the pub before this an ate loads of stuff, the woman had 3 desets and when the bloke said what you want to drink she said "ooh diet coke".
Joking aside though, people today just can't except other people who have a different outlook, opinion etc and think that they are the only ones who are right or everything should go their way. And like you said want everything for nothing in return.
Why has the UK got so many selfish chunts. wasn't no where near as bad 20-25 years ago

As a care worker we are excluded from the working time directive already as are all those in the health sector and within the hospitality trade (hotels restaurants and bars etc) that was due to our government asking for certain areas to be made exceptions of under these laws which they got... as workers these two sectors although essential to the running of the country are amongst the most poorly paid and treated within their work... I happen to have a contract where I technically dont get any set rest breaks although I get some as I am directly employed by a decent person I certainly dont get half an hour for lunch or a fifteen minute break ever... if I get 25 mins in 5 min slots throughout the day (24 hour day at that) then its a miracle... I do get sleepovers so have a sleep break... but unlike several within this area I do get paid pretty much for the hours worked although not for the hours when I am required to be in work at over the minimum wage.. if you take into account hours required to be at work then I wouldnt be over the new minimum wage that has been brought in though... and since I am employed directly but my actual employer has no say over my pay etc that will likely end up being further affected as the one other rule that the government wants to be rid of is the human rights act which protects a disabled persons right to a family life (which has already been eroded due to huge cuts to adult social care budgets with UK courts finding in favour of providing inadequate care or forcing people to become institutionalised rather than have a right to their basic human rights) I am genuinely very concerned for my rights as a worker and also for the rights of my employer in self determination of their own life... I genuinely believe that staying in the EU was the right thing to do to protect more vulnerable members of our society and our workers rights.. I weep to see that we have lost both these battles now...

So, how do all the gloating leavers feel now? Both of your campaign leaders have jumped ship, the pound has plummeted to a ridiculous new low, endless false promises about the leave campaign have been exposed, the government is in complete chaos and it looks like Theresa May will be our next PM until 2020 (those that don't know of her - I suggest a quick look into her politics, you thought Cameron was bad?), it seems that immigration will most likely get worse now - you know that border we have in Calais? yeah, that one that's actually in France itself, France don't want it there anymore and are undoubtedly going to turn a blind eye to immigrants boarding lorries on their end and the icing on the cake? the uk WILL have to compromise on free movement within Europe still as that will be a huge bargaining chip for a trade deal. But we got our country back, innit? What a fucking shambles.

So, how do all the gloating leavers feel now? Both of your campaign leaders have jumped ship, the pound has plummeted to a ridiculous new low, endless false promises about the leave campaign have been exposed, the government is in complete chaos and it looks like Theresa May will be our next PM until 2020 (those that don't know of her - I suggest a quick look into her politics, you thought Cameron was bad?), it seems that immigration will most likely get worse now - you know that border we have in Calais? yeah, that one that's actually in France itself, France don't want it there anymore and are undoubtedly going to turn a blind eye to immigrants boarding lorries on their end and the icing on the cake? the uk WILL have to compromise on free movement within Europe still as that will be a huge bargaining chip for a trade deal. But we got our country back, innit? What a fucking shambles.

Campaign leaders were never gonna be there forever, look at Cameron. Hasn't he jumped ship too?

The £ plummeted, yes but it's recovering. The ftse 100 was (on 2/7 at the highest level for 12 months, source: http://www.express.co.uk/finance/ci...EST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit

The le touquet arrangement that's in place has been backed to remain by the French government, it's a bilateral treaty between uk and France and nothing to do with the eu. The person that has said that treaty will disappear is Alain judde, the leader of the opposition. You can say all you like about him leading the opinion polls, however remember back to the general election in 2015 opinion polls here had labour to win outright with no hung parliament, and even as recent as the referendum had remain to be victorious. Ask yourself if you can really trust opinion polls.

Both the eu and Europe have bargaining tools over freedom of movement for trade deals. Personally I'd like deals to be made with individual countries rather than the eu itself, I don't like middlemen.

Immigrants will still board lorries at their end, but, like pre brexit the uk does have the capabilities to find the immigrants, and deal with them accordingly after reaching our shores.

No, I'm not happy as a 'gloating leaver' as dodgy Dave STILL hasn't carried out his promise that he'd invoke article 50 and set the wheels in motion the morning after a leave victory, instead he resigned.

We will prosper as a nation with our own full control again, it was never ever gonna be an overnight job if you didn't know.

If you are so sure that the country is a 'fucking shambles' then when are you upping sticks and moving to an eu country, or are you waiting to see and hope the eu doesn't crumble first with other countries suggesting their own referendum?

Otherwise, can I suggest you get comfy in your pram after picking the dummy you've spat out

The whole saga is beginning to look like one almighty stitch up, everyone who's anyone has fked off and the democratic will of the people ignored by all parties

Back
Top Bottom