What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

eBay for vaping?

Do you buy vaping products from eBay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bought my smok v8 from eBay for £24, and some dinner ladys lemon 30mg at £5 a month or so ago. Always bargains to be had.

I had never even looked at ebay for vape stuff as I had assumed ebay had banned the sale of ecigs and eliquid.

However in the last week I've had three eliquid bargains from eBay. So if have to say yeah, ebay could be a good option for certain things.

I bought my original coolfire kit from ebay (A very long time ago). seller was an arsehole. Rarley used now, sometimes for the odd drip tip, cover or something.

In the past I've bought a silicone sleeve and some coils from ebay, I've always received what I've ordered and the coils were genuine when I checked the code online.

I bought a kbox mini batteries wire cotton kanger pro tank 4 and never had any problems.

Occasional wire if it's cheap enough, some VG and PG, occasional Cotton Bacon & occasional concentrates but majority of time it's wayyyy overpriced and quality is hit and miss. Easier and more reliable from real vendors.

what about products that are not tpd complient? I'm eyeing up a smok big baby beast on eBay as obvs it's illegal to sell due to the 5ml tank

what about products that are not tpd complient? I'm eyeing up a smok big baby beast on eBay as obvs it's illegal to sell due to the 5ml tank

if you get your collar felt then plead ignorance lol, but seriously just use trusted sellers/vendors that use here & ebay to sell there wares

Back
Top Bottom