What's new

eBay for vaping?

Do you buy vaping products from eBay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was just thinking I might have to start buying from ebay now we have the TPD but then I remembered I won't need anything for a few years after the TPD sales lol.

I bought my Coolfire TC100 kit from Ebay - genuine product but must've been damaged in transit as tank was cracked when I received. Messaged seller and with no squabble they sent out a replacement.
Like most people here are saying, I always check sellers rating and previous feedback before I commit to buy

I found glasses, o rings etc are good from ebay. Some of the juice, coils and batteries seem fake so would be cautious unless recommended by someone i know or on here

Have never seen anything that was a better price on flea-bay than I could get with an online secure vendor. Apart from the odd thing at a price that can't be trusted. Not a huge fan of e-bay anyway for anything, personal preference there.

I do sometimes buy vape stuff on Ebay, but always do my research and check feedback

Have bought off e-bay but has been pointed out I did check feedback etc
Haven't been disappointed thus far
(Jinxed it now!)

Only once to get some boysenberry concentrate for a recipe, and only because the vendors I usually use didn't have it, on that note, wizard vape on eBay had some and the postage was lightening quick and looking at their feedback they are good.

Only once to get some boysenberry concentrate for a recipe, and only because the vendors I usually use didn't have it, on that note, wizard vape on eBay had some and the postage was lightening quick and looking at their feedback they are good.

I use wizard vapes through Amazon, the other day ordered some flavours at 10:29, 11:07 your package has been dispatched! brilliant supplier!

Back
Top Bottom