What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

eBay for vaping?

Do you buy vaping products from eBay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes why wouldn’t you. If you use the same diligence as you use on the high street. If it’s duff or fake you get your money back from PayPal. Try taking a faulty mod back to many shops, you’ll have far more trouble. Many claim you only get a 30 day guarantee and that’s it. There are as many shyster on web and high street shops as on EBay.

Sorry if I make a few of you squirm in your seats but me and Mrs get our juice from ebay as we're on a tight budget and 4x100ml for £16 can’t be missed!

I also used to buy my eliquid from ebay and it was very good, but now I make my own and its so cheap, maybe something for you to look into if you are on a tight budget :)

Sorry if I make a few of you squirm in your seats but me and Mrs get our juice from ebay as we're on a tight budget and 4x100ml for £16 can’t be missed!
How can you tell what is in this eliquid if it hasn't been manufactured in sterile conditions using safe components by a tpd compliant vendor.
There are always deals to be had for value for money eliquid on the potv list of eliquid vendors

I have No idea but none of the deals comes close so don’t really have a choice!
Was flush when we got the mods and paid for the shop liquid but £15-100ml soon became too much and instead of tobacco we went for cheap liquid!

I use eBay to buy tanks/coils/tools/wires but never e-liquid. Can make good savings from reputable companies on their goods, just a pity how much of a hassle it is to check who you are buying from... Could really do with some kind of vendor rating filter on eBay

Back
Top Bottom