What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

eBay for vaping?

Do you buy vaping products from eBay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Many online shops and retailers also have ebay shops under the same name.

I've never bought vape gear from ebay either, the times i have been tempted they've had that much negative feedback i would never take the chance, looked at one the other day feedback said fake after fake.

I do use ebay for some of my other hobbies and have dealt with some sellers for years and never had an issue.

I have done in the past, when i was starting out, but less so today. There are good vendors on there, but buying vape gear from ebay can be a bit hit & miss. I always check feedback from any vendor first, with anything i buy from Ebay.

I've bought impossible to get stuff like a GP Drip Tip off ebay. Came from a guy in Russia. His feedback was good.

Just a heads up.
I have bought a lot of vape stuff from eBay never had a problem.
My wife has a hobby of making her own jewellery and buys all stuff from eBay including about 8 from Chinese vendors.
Guess what never had a problem.
Over about 3 years have I just been lucky.

I browse it from time to time but have never bought anything. Every once in a great while there may be something of value on ebay - mostly rare mods/atties, but since vaping is very much a social media/forum thing and communication between potential sellers and buyers mostly happens there, ebay isn't really offering anything above. I also think that group member vouching is more reliable than seller reviews for vaping gear.
This also means that a lot of vendors there may be suspect, but you can get a deal (very rarely), or at least get a lead to a shop, as said previously.

I’ve looked on eBay for some second hand stuff (from trusted long term sellers only) but never bought anything in the end. Ultimately I use Ali Express as the prices are significantly better.

I have been buying E liquid from E bay and tanks and such simply because its cheaper , But have learnt to veer away from it , more and more , While some vendors are great I'm having more bad experiences then good particularly with liquid.

Back
Top Bottom