What's new

eBay for vaping?

Do you buy vaping products from eBay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

vbuy

I am interested to know how many people buy their vaping goods from eBay.

Why on earth would you ever do that??
Go to tried, tested, HONEST, reliable vendors. Mostly on here!!

None of us, except maybe batteries from ecolux or torchy and thats about my eBay vape limit.

As above batteries YES from ecolux or torchy. And e juice as I bought my pancake man from there but apart from that sellers just wanna rip you off lol

I got ALL my vape kit from eBay until I stumbled in POTV by accident. I didn't get any duff kit or sellers. :)

Just the silicone sleeves. There is a great vendor on there for those. Everything else as above.

@vbuy ebay etc doesnt actually in theory like vape sales (though they turn a blind eye most of the time) so if a sale did go south its likely you would be without any help to cover it... you can sometimes pick up good kit at ok prices.. although often overpriced as well.. but bear in mind is buyer beware.. and research the same kit on reputable buyers elsewhere and check the seller has good rep and plenty of sales before you commit to buy... should avoid any major headaches then...

Oops I said no... But I get 18650's from Ecolux... So yes to batteries. No to juice or hardware. Oh wait I get VG too from lubrisolve.. Balls..... Yes and no then :30:

Back
Top Bottom