What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Do you want a standardised coil longevity/health rating on e-liquid bottles?

Would you sign and/or share a petition to request coil longevity ratings on e-liquid bottles?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
tenor (1).gif

Some of what you said I agree with, but not all premium liquid is fucking expensive & loaded with sweetener, example Primevapes are premium liquid at 7.50 for 60ml hardly fucking expensive & the liquid certainly is not over loaded with sweetener !

Some of what you said I agree with, but not all premium liquid is fucking expensive & loaded with sweetener, example Primevapes are premium liquid at 7.50 for 60ml hardly fucking expensive & the liquid certainly is not over loaded with sweetener !

misunderstood me i think. what i said about liquid doesn't apply to every brand. But it is why i make my own liquids. The business crap of using words like High end are just bollocks words used to disguise expensive. Go back say 5 years and "premium eliquid" usually meant it was over sweetened American made stuff and a lot of it was terrible, and overpriced compared to todays market. £7.50 for 60ml shortfills is reasonable, £1.25 for 10ml and i do trust folks opinions about Lee's liquids being good. The earlier post was me telling people they have choices . Rather than moaning about coil gunker juices causing them to use a pack of coils a week. They could swap juices, use rebuildables instead of stock coiled subtanks. or DIY so it's got less sweetner.

misunderstood me i think. what i said about liquid doesn't apply to every brand. But it is why i make my own liquids. The business crap of using words like High end are just bollocks words used to disguise expensive. Go back say 5 years and "premium eliquid" usually meant it was over sweetened American made stuff and a lot of it was terrible, and overpriced compared to todays market. £7.50 for 60ml shortfills is reasonable, £1.25 for 10ml and i do trust folks opinions about Lee's liquids being good. The earlier post was me telling people they have choices . Rather than moaning about coil gunker juices causing them to use a pack of coils a week. They could swap juices, use rebuildables instead of stock coiled subtanks. or DIY so it's got less sweetner.
AHH fair enough & agreed about the American stuff 5 odd years ago & same goes for liquid like nastie juice tried once was like vaping pure syrup & could feel it taking the enamel of my teeth [emoji6]

Also one of the reasons I moved on from stock coils to rebuildables could not afford to vape using stock coils, as for DIY juice I do abit know & then but mostly get bottle shots to keep prices down.

What good is it to RTA and RDA users. The idea is for folks who can't be arsed to learn how to coil and wick. I have seen folks moaning a lot to Driphacks about this "my coils only last a few days".
Yes you can blame the manufacturer but the truth is you have choice whether to keepusing that eliquid and put up with the coils lasting less or you can find another juice.
There is good liquid and there's bad. But Premium eliquid is marketing spiel the same as High end, all they mean is Fucking expensively priced. But no manufacturer is going to say that. Plus premium means lots of sweetner which is what fucks up the coils
You have another choice don't be so idle and make your own juice. You cannot blame anyone else then. So No there is no need for such info. on bottles.
Exactly this, it's really not all that hard to wick a rebuildable atomizer and my experience with them says they are generally much better and more satisfying. Even with buying pre-wrapped coils it works out so much cheaper also, with the ability to clean and re-wick coils and such, so getting a load of gunk on them is not a big issue.

If you pick a suitable vg/pg ratio for your coils it shouldn't kill them quickly anyway.

Exactly this, it's really not all that hard to wick a rebuildable atomizer and my experience with them says they are generally much better and more satisfying. Even with buying pre-wrapped coils it works out so much cheaper also, with the ability to clean and re-wick coils and such, so getting a load of gunk on them is not a big issue.

If you pick a suitable vg/pg ratio for your coils it shouldn't kill them quickly anyway.

Todays world mate everything NOW not in 5 minutes oh and delivered to the door. For me anyone who is bored now would be a good time to learn how to rebuild, wrap, coils etc. in 6 months you will have saved £££'s. You can get a tool kit wire and cotton for £30, about the same cost as 10 coils 6 with some tanks. Plus as you say the satisfaction is far greater

longevity?
vaped with what? at what power? what airflow? what material?
Nonsense.

55173221.jpg

The fact is that the majority of sweetened 50/50 e-liquids used on stock coil kits deliver a terrible user experience and that's no doubt putting smokers off switching to vaping.
WHAT!¿??¿!"!!!!

I'm sick and tired of coils dying in less than a day and having to throw out bottles of (relatively expensive) e-liquid because of what I think of as a compatibility issue.
Even the worst stock coilheads lasts for more than 1 day.
And do not bin eliquids you like! FFS

If you need advice, just ask. We are here to give you a hand if you need it.

I'm sick and tired of coils dying in less than a day and having to throw out bottles of (relatively expensive) e-liquid because of what I think of as a compatibility issue.
Get an RDA and some wick and wire then, you'll never have to worry about burning out your coil heads again.

Back
Top Bottom