What's new

Do you want a standardised coil longevity/health rating on e-liquid bottles?

Would you sign and/or share a petition to request coil longevity ratings on e-liquid bottles?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
would have to be bloody BIG bottles to fit all that info on.

This has got to one of the most stupid questions/polls I have seen on the forum for a long time. I'm not sure about the OP's motives or reasons for putting this thread on, but I do smell a rat.
I would lock this thread.

A very simple way to solve your problem would be to make your own juice for the way that you vape, for the devices you use. You would then know exactly what's in it.
You could even produce your own label with your personal gunking scale and health rating. Nobody else would care what's on your labels.

I'm coming to the conclusion that Unleaded Petrol hasn't worked.

I'm coming to the conclusion that Unleaded Petrol hasn't worked.

The only way forward is to use electric vehicles.

An additional benefit is that jobs would be created in the mining industry to get coal for the extra power stations we would need.

I don't see how there's any room to fit more info on a 10ml bottle label, it would have to come with additional paperwork.

I don't see how there's any room to fit more info on a 10ml bottle label, it would have to come with additional paperwork.
I've had 10ml bottles in the past where I'd pull the label off to reuse the bottle and there was another one underneath full of all sorts of guff

I've had 10ml bottles in the past where I'd pull the label off to reuse the bottle and there was another one underneath full of all sorts of guff

Same as that, but it would have to be treble wrapped to include (subjective) coil longevity information.

What good is it to RTA and RDA users. The idea is for folks who can't be arsed to learn how to coil and wick. I have seen folks moaning a lot to Driphacks about this "my coils only last a few days".
Yes you can blame the manufacturer but the truth is you have choice whether to keepusing that eliquid and put up with the coils lasting less or you can find another juice.
There is good liquid and there's bad. But Premium eliquid is marketing spiel the same as High end, all they mean is Fucking expensively priced. But no manufacturer is going to say that. Plus premium means lots of sweetner which is what fucks up the coils
You have another choice don't be so idle and make your own juice. You cannot blame anyone else then. So No there is no need for such info. on bottles.

What good is it to RTA and RDA users. The idea is for folks who can't be arsed to learn how to coil and wick. I have seen folks moaning a lot to Driphacks about this "my coils only last a few days".
Yes you can blame the manufacturer but the truth is you have choice whether to keepusing that eliquid and put up with the coils lasting less or you can find another juice.
There is good liquid and there's bad. But Premium eliquid is marketing spiel the same as High end, all they mean is Fucking expensively priced. But no manufacturer is going to say that. Plus premium means lots of sweetner which is what fucks up the coils
You have another choice don't be so idle and make your own juice. You cannot blame anyone else then. So No there is no need for such info. on bottles.
Some of what you said I agree with, but not all premium liquid is fucking expensive & loaded with sweetener, example Primevapes are premium liquid at 7.50 for 60ml hardly fucking expensive & the liquid certainly is not over loaded with sweetener !

Back
Top Bottom