What's new

Do you actually save money after quiting smoking?

Oh yes! I am about £8 a week on juice and coil. Whereas I was on 20 cigs at least per day. I'm saving a fortune.:2thumbsup:

Definitely. When I used to smoke friends always used to ask me for cigs and bum a few smokes . Now I vape they cant. I might spend a few pennies on my vape stuff but not supplying the freeloaders any more. They can buy that shite themselves. Im better off.

Definitely. When I used to smoke friends always used to ask me for cigs and bum a few smokes . Now I vape they cant. I might spend a few pennies on my vape stuff but not supplying the freeloaders any more. They can buy that shite themselves. Im better off.

Works until you convince them to vape and they run out of juice. At first it was a perfect way to pass on liquids that I didn’t want but after a while they found out about my home brewing and they keep handing me empty bottles to fill. Doesn’t cost much but I should learn to say no more often...

As long as they're contributing to the raw liquid costs, I'd have no issue :D

As long as they're contributing to the raw liquid costs, I'd have no issue :D
Id be like
Pg £2
Vg £1
Flavour £3
Bottle £1
Nic £3
Time £5
Label£1
VAT £3
CASH ON DELIVERY..... but im a confirmed arse hole and dont have any mates to nick me juice

Funnily enough, I don't have any close mates that vape, they're still on the stinkies unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom