What's new

Do you actually save money after quiting smoking?

Once the initial outlay is made you start seeing savings. Even more if you progress to diy juice & rebuildables. Juice diy isn't that expensive an outlay, PG/VG & flavours/oneshots are cheaper, but for people who started in the last year the lack of 72mg nic is the real kicker.
I have an occasional splurge, 2 Runts in a month mean I'll be reigning it in until there's a decent DNA250C mod (pref squonk) to be had. Thin on the ground at the mo.

Once the initial outlay is made you start seeing savings. Even more if you progress to diy juice & rebuildables. Juice diy isn't that expensive an outlay, PG/VG & flavours/oneshots are cheaper, but for people who started in the last year the lack of 72mg nic is the real kicker.
I have an occasional splurge, 2 Runts in a month mean I'll be reigning it in until there's a decent DNA250C mod (pref squonk) to be had. Thin on the ground at the mo.
That's why you have fun helping me spend mine :D

Not saving to be fair as I'm always buying something new
Either mods or liquids and I smoke about 20-30 ml a day

Not saving to be fair as I'm always buying something new
Either mods or liquids and I smoke about 20-30 ml a day
I think you meant 'vape' 20-30 ml a day ;)

Although if you think of it we save enough money to buy vape gear! It's healthier and a hobby, and hobbies always cost money :D

I think you meant 'vape' 20-30 ml a day ;)

Although if you think of it we save enough money to buy vape gear! It's healthier and a hobby, and hobbies always cost money :D
Yeah I did
I will blame it on my hangover

I can agree, I've finally packed in the smellies after 6 months of having my ego aio and 3 having a smok g-priv. I've splashed out on getting set up for diy juices (£40-50 odd quid).
Whereas my boyfriend got a T-priv, coil master, coils ect and he still smokes and I've started using all his coil building gear.
When I got my Joytech ego I wasn't intending on quitting, I got it because a mate had a lil blu pen and I really enjoyed it.
I now use my smok as a kind of security blanket for 'stressful' situations and don't feel as guilty as when I would need a cig.

I can agree, I've finally packed in the smellies after 6 months of having my ego aio and 3 having a smok g-priv. I've splashed out on getting set up for diy juices (£40-50 odd quid).
Whereas my boyfriend got a T-priv, coil master, coils ect and he still smokes and I've started using all his coil building gear.
When I got my Joytech ego I wasn't intending on quitting, I got it because a mate had a lil blu pen and I really enjoyed it.
I now use my smok as a kind of security blanket for 'stressful' situations and don't feel as guilty as when I would need a cig.
Congrats on the 6 months! :yahoo:

I wasn't planning on quitting either, but I got a reason, advice and a setup within a week and not looked back :D

Congrats on the 6 months! :yahoo:

I wasn't planning on quitting either, but I got a reason, advice and a setup within a week and not looked back :D

Ah, oops I meant as in I've had a vape for 6 months, only a week or so off the cigs. :19: But yea I'm not looking back either, can finally do my job (push a wheel barrow around a field) and not be out of breath lol.

Back
Top Bottom