What's new

Do you actually save money after quiting smoking?

I've made my own liquid for several years now so costs average £1 for 30ml. 30ml lasts around... 2 and half days. So thats £3 per week vs £7 per day when I smoked.

Even if I add up the amount of mods and tanks I have (alot!), after 2 and half years of vaping, I've saved a huge amount of money... also need to incorporate fact that the kit I have is still worth money, I could sell it all tomorrow for a considerable amount meaning I've probably saved thousands of pounds.

But... who really cares? How much is our long term health worth? To me, it's priceless.

I smoked only hookah so vape can`t help me save the money. I like it, though

I was smoking about 50 grams of baccy a week but they were all duty free so around £40-50 a month, now even with my diy juice and a cou[ple of new toys, ive got a vape budget of £100ish but its a hobby as well as keeping my off the tabs so its money well spent imo

OH and myself both started vaping almost 6 weeks ago so we have been spending a lot on mods, batteries, liquids etc. Between us we have enough bottles of liquids to open our own shop lolol. I think we will both save money from here on in as we have everything we need now.

We seem to be spending money on things we would not have used it on before like treats.

OH was smoking 3 x 2oz of baccy per week and I was smoking 16 packets of fags per week

You can save loads of money by vaping...

Unfortunately I don't but that's personal preferance. I try and steer clear of clones and am proud of my small collection of vape gear but as mentioned that my choice and not a slant on anyone that uses clones. I do everything I can to keep costs down diy juice, make my own coils but when I actually think about it I only do that so I can tweak things to benefit my style of vaping and not really to save money.

Oooffft I sound like a real duffus sorry on the gin this evening :)

For me I'm convinced that the searching / longing for the "unicorn" mod,attie or juice is all part of helping me stay off the fags. So far so good :)

cheers

Gaz

Well juice is cheaper than a pack of tobacco, so I think so. I do seem to have spells buying new stuff at times which shoots the cost up, there are always new products to tempt you in vaping world, whereas tobacco is just tobacco.

Actually i spend about 5 times the amount i would have spent in cigarettes. But vaping became more and more a hobby than a habit. And i do enjoy hunting unicorns and call them my own.

Back
Top Bottom