What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Do you actually save money after quiting smoking?

tmrwilson

I don't think I do but depends on how much you smoked, I was 20-30 a day myself with liquids being £9-£10 and I go through about 2 a week it doesn't seem like I do

Pack of 20, £7 x 7 days
Vs
Bottle £10 x 2 a week

£49 vs £20

The maths says you are.

Psychologically it may seem the same as you notice the price of new items more than things you buy out of habit.

You can save money if you want to.
If you choose to constantly buy new kit and expensive juice, then no.
The choice is yours.

lol

I dont save much on hardware as i buy tanks left an right, but i make my own juice which saves a fortune.

Last edited:
The choice is yours.

^this

a pair of evods and only buying off the quid a bottle people will save loads compared to smoking. get fully involved in the forums ect and you will probably spend more than you did smoking but have more fun.

The choice is yours.

Agree

^this

a pair of evods and only buying off the quid a bottle people will save loads compared to smoking. get fully involved in the forums ect and you will probably spend more than you did smoking but have more fun.

Ahhh the good old days, twin evods, menthol or fruit hangsen. One 10ml bottle lasting nearly three weeks.

Life was so much easier back then :D

^this

Or a few nemesis and smpl clone mechs some IGO and Tobh clone drippers, some clone kraken genesis tanks and a couple of clone kayfun lites as well as the stuff you buy on the way to finding what you like which in my case was protank minis after ce4, then the mixing supplies, rebuilding supplies meters (ohm,multi, inline volt) tools spares battery chargers, parts for building your own mechs.
Then deciding this will do.(this is the important bit, deciding this will do.)
You do not have to stick with evods to save money but if you have to have every new thing, then you will never save money.

Easier maybe but that silica taste :soupset:

Didnt notice it, but prob wouldnt with menth juice :)

Did the trick though, cheap and cheerful.

Now its tanks, mods, box mods, wick, wire, mixing....kinda never ending.

But as said above its more a hobby for the ones who join forums.

Or a few nemesis and smpl clone mechs some IGO and Tobh clone drippers, some clone kraken genesis tanks and a couple of clone kayfun lites as well as the stuff you buy on the way to finding what you like which in my case was protank minis after ce4, then the mixing supplies, rebuilding supplies meters (ohm,multi, inline volt) tools spares battery chargers, parts for building your own mechs.
Then deciding this will do.(this is the important bit, deciding this will do.)
You do not have to stick with evods to save money but if you have to have every new thing, then you will never save money.

i climbed into the vaping scene when regulated mods were starting to overtake mechs. ive never used a mech even though i own a nemesis and a 4nine. one day i will but until then im happy with my reg mods.

Didnt notice it, but prob wouldnt with menth juice :)

Did the trick though, cheap and cheerful.

Now its tanks, mods, box mods, wick, wire, mixing....kinda never ending.

But as said above its more a hobby for the ones who join forums.

i could even taste it with blow your head off menthol.

very very true it does turn into a hobby :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom