Votes: 63 46.0%
  • Kanger

Votes: 81 59.1%
  • SMOK

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Anyvape

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
Kanger pfft...what a load of crap! The only thing Kanger have brought out that's good is the subtanks other than that Protank 2, mini Protank 2, Protank 3 Protank 3 mini, e-vod, Aerotank the lot were shit leaking on your battery gurgling and flooding that all you got with them tanks. They were great in the first couple of weeks use but then the problems started.

I say Aspire did far better tanks

Agree!! Although the Evod glass is great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Youde/UD - been churning out innovative affordable originals for years.

I'm going to have to say Innokin on this one as most of my mods are from them :) Just started using Joyetech a few months ago and while there products are solid i don't own that many of them yet

Worth having a few rarer high-end bits of kit as well.. it looks good, someone may have enough readies to actually buy them, they can be a conversation starter to give your staff the chance to show their knowledge (more a B&M thing I guess) and there is the well-known Goldilocks Principle at work, too.

Obviously a huge discount for POTV members helps shifting any of the nice stuff that gets a bit dusty :;-)

Only had any real experience with kanger, got to say the subox mini is a beautifully made piece of kit!

Back
Top Bottom