Votes: 63 46.0%
  • Kanger

Votes: 81 59.1%
  • SMOK

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Anyvape

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
Can't Vote due to all the best manufacturer I know are not on the list........hehehe

I have only used 2 of the listed brands, but for me Kangertech have always been pretty much faultless

My vote goes to kangertech just as I have way more of there products and had no problems.

I like the innokin range for ease of use and general robustness. Ive got the vv3 , svd and the mvp v2. I use all of them in my rotation and all have there ups and very little downs. As for mechanicals I have no bloody idea as its a total minefield for em. I have had protanks from day dot that are looking a little worse for wear but are still a great little atty so kanger also gets my vote.

Im with wullie46, i havent had a bad experience with any Kangertech products

Kanger products are first class no issues at all with them.

Kanger pfft...what a load of crap! The only thing Kanger have brought out that's good is the subtanks other than that Protank 2, mini Protank 2, Protank 3 Protank 3 mini, e-vod, Aerotank the lot were shit leaking on your battery gurgling and flooding that all you got with them tanks. They were great in the first couple of weeks use but then the problems started.

I say Aspire did far better tanks

Back
Top Bottom