Votes: 81 59.1%
  • SMOK

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Anyvape

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters

Lickwid

Premium Vendor
We're planning to stock hardware to sell alongside with our e-liquids and we'd really appreciate your opinions on which of the following hardware brands are the best.

We're likely to stock different models for whatever brands we end up going with to fit different user's needs; basic eGo style e-cigs, right up to the more advanced models, as well as spares and upgrades, so if you'd like to comment on any specific models please post below.

We're looking into the 5 manufacturers listed, but if there's anything you think we've left off the poll please let us know!

Many Thanks
:)

Last edited:
I haven't voted because as a relative newbie, I've only experienced two of those brands. But I just wanted to say that everything I've bought from Kanger and Innokin I have been pleased with so far.

HTH, Russ

i'm on tapatalk app on an ancient phone..
i get letters,sentences and stuff...no poll though

I can't vote as I don't know if one stands out from the others.

I thing that they all have there pro's and cons.

Maybe a little research to find out what products are best from these and stock the best of each?

all pretty similar, i would stock a mix, the aerotank type systems are popular, but then so are the Nautilus variants.

Innokin & kanger - good quality stuff that just works and is of interest to newbies & old hands alike

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom