What's new

Are there good prices in your local stores?

Are there good prices in your local stores?

• yes prices are the same

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • no they are higher

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • i dont know

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
I think they stock the king of vapes in almost any flavour that's not custom all with a 3 mg nic shot

It's the same here, hardware is usually double the price and liquids 25% or more more expensive than online.
But what do you expect?

Shops do provide a services. Most things you can buy and immediately use it, with fasttech (and others) you have to wait weeks or if you pay for expedited shipping, the advantage isn't as big. A friend for example dropped his mod and the tank ripped out the 510 connector. He walked in the shop, he got a temp replacement and they fixed it for free.
Can you imagine the hoops you have to jump through to get service from fasttech or gearbest, not to mention the costs?

You really can't compare the 2 ... either you choose to save money and take a risk, or you opt for convenience and piece of mind. Having both is just wishful thinking.

But that depends of course what the service is like in your local shop.
I would imagine that the shop you describe above is the exception rather than he norm.
You would not get that sort of service in one of my two local shops.
The other does not sell hardware, but I have to say their juice is comparable to the internet prices, £10 for 100ml.

But that depends of course what the service is like in your local shop.
I would imagine that the shop you describe above is the exception rather than he norm.
You would not get that sort of service in one of my two local shops.
The other does not sell hardware, but I have to say their juice is comparable to the internet prices, £10 for 100ml.
I agree that there's a huge difference between stores and some of them really suck... but just like everything else, the bad seeds will ebb away while the good ones remain. Just like you look for reviews for a product, I do review the shops I'm going to and I talk to the owners to get a feel for what they're like.
I stay away from the shops you mentioned and go out of my way to get the right experience.

That being said, I use both online and B&M stores depending on what and when I need something. Like everything in life, you have to consider the risks vs rewards.

mods, tanks, cotton is only slightly higher I would say like 10% , juices are the same but there is some juices that are cheaper then online like 100ml with 2 nic shoots for 12.50 with the offer without is around 18.00, online its around 23 pounds with nic.

All the shops where i live seem to sell their vape hard wear and juices at high prices i have also found this when ive been away on holiday too i do most of my vape shopping on line as there is a more wider range of prices and always get better deals..........

Local sells pre made as normal and also 100ml made up in store made bottles just ad nic for ten pound each
think its lucemill one shot concentrates they use

But ten for 100ml bottle is cheap for a local

Local sells pre made as normal and also 100ml made up in store made bottles just ad nic for ten pound each
think its lucemill one shot concentrates they use

But ten for 100ml bottle is cheap for a local

That's what one of my local B&M's sells 100ml for.

in our local stores prices are always higher by 100-200% than at any fasttech or other online stores like aliexpress or gearbest...
that is the reason we always buy in internet.

how about you?
I always buy online unless I am in dire need of something because the prices in my local stores are always much higher than online.

Back
Top Bottom