What's new

Are there good prices in your local stores?

Are there good prices in your local stores?

• yes prices are the same

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • no they are higher

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • i dont know

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters

qwewqeqeqw

in our local stores prices are always higher by 100-200% than at any fasttech or other online stores like aliexpress or gearbest...
that is the reason we always buy in internet.

how about you?

I own a website and 2 high street stores.

All of them are priced as low and all exactly the same

in our local stores prices are always higher by 100-200% than at any fasttech or other online stores like aliexpress or gearbest...
that is the reason we always buy in internet.

how about you?
It depends on the country your in to make comparisons between China sellers and shops in your country..
High street shops maybe generally more expensive than buying anywhere online as it costs them more to sell in a shop as opposed to a website but never double or treble the price for say 10ml juice or something..

Yeah I hate this. i really want to support my local stores etc but the ones here (in Dundee) tend to get the stuff I want in months after release and when I can get from Fasttech for about a 3rd cheaper I just cant justify it. I buy locally when I can but when a £30 RDA is £20 on FT... or a £60 mod for £40 etc is just too much of a difference :(

I have found the 'independent' stores to be generally cheaper than the bigger chain stores when it comes to buying on the high street.
Also I have found the Independents to carry a bigger and more varied choice of juices and hardware.
...but the internet has the big advantage here with lower overheads and higher demographic coverage.
The Chinese vendors used to have a very big advantage in terms of hardware prices, but I have found recently with the poorer Pound/Dollar exchange rate the advantage now is minimal, if at all.

There are two shops in my small town, both are part of small chains.
One has been here for two, or three years, and is expensive, £4.99 for a 10ml bottle of juice.
The other opened a few months ago, is much more affordable, and is selling 100ml shortfills for £10.00.

Is 10 quid for 60ml good or bad?

If its an amazing liquid I would say its a bargain, but if its not then its steep, as with most things the price is down to what people are willing to pay! Is a packet of cigarettes worth £10?

To the OPs question, to compare local businesses with that of China wouldn't be fair, as its likely some of their stock is probably from China originally, they have to make a profit and cover overheads, but then the benefit would be to see the goods before purchase and not wait several weeks for the item. I personally have only bought from local b&ms a couple of times, put off most of them by the 'sales' people who didn't have a clue

One or two vape shops aren't bad, but most are shit. Sometimes will have bargain-of-the-week and such, or two 4one deals. Once in a while the staff will be knowledgeable, others will just be salespeople.
I still feel that alot of these shops end up being hangouts for the snappy-back-caps types. And I fucking hate wiggas and hipsters.

Back
Top Bottom