What's new

10ml vs. Shortfills vs. Mix your own?

Have you swapped to shortfills - or still buy 10ml?

• Swapped to Shortfills

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Buy 10mls

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Mix my own

Votes: 46 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys what the hell? I bought 250ml of 100mg nic in Christmas, split in 3 bottles, sealed and put in the freezer and I JUST finished the first one :) Then again I mix at 1.5mg so at this rate these two bottles that I have will last me until Easter 2020 :P

Guys what the hell? I bought 250ml of 100mg nic in Christmas, split in 3 bottles, sealed and put in the freezer and I JUST finished the first one :) Then again I mix at 1.5mg so at this rate these two bottles that I have will last me until Easter 2020 :P
100mg!!! PM me a link please [emoji6]

Still buy 10ml's really as i vape 12mg still ..... lol i find it hard to find short fills that go above 6mg

mix my own but do try short fills .. then just add 72mg nic to it .. vape at 12mg .. down to my last 250ml .. time to get some more will order some on mon another ltr will do a while ..

There`s too much dilution of the flavour when using shortfills, I don`t think the manufacturers allow for this. My usual supplier provides me with 60ml bottles of 18mg although I will try new flavours in 10ml but most of the ones I`ve tried have been hugely disappointing. As for making my own, well, I know what failure tastes like !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom