What's new

10ml vs. Shortfills vs. Mix your own?

Have you swapped to shortfills - or still buy 10ml?

• Swapped to Shortfills

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Buy 10mls

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Mix my own

Votes: 46 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still new so am just using the 10ml at present, mixing my own is probably one i'll get into in the future but i'm still taking everything else in a the moment! Some of the flavours i've tried so far are AWFUL aswell!! Trial and error i suppose but Rhubard & Custard is already off the list! American Grape Soda so far has been the big winner :drool:

I'm still new so am just using the 10ml at present, mixing my own is probably one i'll get into in the future but i'm still taking everything else in a the moment! Some of the flavours i've tried so far are AWFUL aswell!! Trial and error i suppose but Rhubard & Custard is already off the list! American Grape Soda so far has been the big winner :drool:
Totally depends where you buy them from as there are some decent suppliers that do 10ml that won't break the bank.
Have a look for the recommended juice list stuck in the new user section. Then check out drip drop, re juiced, LiQuid for starters.

Totally depends where you buy them from as there are some decent suppliers that do 10ml that won't break the bank.
Have a look for the recommended juice list stuck in the new user section. Then check out drip drop, re juiced, LiQuid for starters.

Cheers mate, will do! I'm already on reduced sleep from reading all the other threads in here!! There's a shitload of info on here and its all (well mostly) good stuff!!

Thanks for that mate, its spot on! I was laughing earlier as i the package that arrived at the weekend was from Rejuiced - it was their "sampler" pack - 10x10ml various best selling flavoured bottles for £14.99! Plenty to try out, the only critisism was the rhubarb and custard which is awful!! lol, thanks again for all the info though!

Thanks for that mate, its spot on! I was laughing earlier as i the package that arrived at the weekend was from Rejuiced - it was their "sampler" pack - 10x10ml various best selling flavoured bottles for £14.99! Plenty to try out, the only critisism was the rhubarb and custard which is awful!! lol, thanks again for all the info though!
as that one has custard in it best give it a steep for a few weeks. leave in a dark drawer to let it mature. fruits should be good to go but anything with custard or desserts might need longer.
and i hate rhubarb so not tried that one.

I am about 50/50 short fill and mix my own. Luckily I have some liquidised 72mg fairies so that keeps my expenditure down a bit but definitely going to be ordering a bunch of concentrates at the end of the month and spend an afternoon getting a boat load of stuff going.

100% mix my own in bulk at silly cheapo price

It isn't just about saving lots of money - well yeah it is mostly
But also the amount of plastic bottle wastage - even if recycling 4 or 5 10ml's each week

I'm not a friggin' tree hugger, but I chuck out - soz try to recycle where ever I can etc....
But a lot of recycling crap is never properly recycled as they like you to believe
So I'll sit down now n then & refill a load of 10ml's & a few larger 100ml bottles
to do my bit for the planet - nah fuck it, let's be honest I'm mainly doing it to save my wallet
(gotta try & claw back some of dosh I've blown over the last 3 or 4 months)

Well i do all 3 i use shortfills if i like the flavour 10ml for tasteing and diy for bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom