What's new

10ml vs. Shortfills vs. Mix your own?

Have you swapped to shortfills - or still buy 10ml?

• Swapped to Shortfills

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Buy 10mls

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Mix my own

Votes: 46 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
buy 10's mainly and started to mix my own.

Higher nicotine vaper, so short fills are useless with nic shots.... I use 18mg nic shots as my base to add concentrates to. :D

Mix my own, buy shortfills for treats n Holiday times always on discounts though;)

I recognised early on that juice was the biggest ongoing expense along with coils, so I started mixing my own within two weeks of picking up a mod, and have never really used any pre-mixed juice other than some dodgy one off the bay of e.
To my massive surprise i am getting by with 6mg nic although i do more or less chain vape.

Shortfills, 60-120ml bottles which are much more convenient than the shitty 10ml. Find myself using pg nicotine shots which mimics the higher nic throat hit, so Im around 3 or 5mg these days and not missing higher strength.

I prefer shortfills over the 10ml ready mixed gear....the flavour is so much better with shortfills.

At the moment mainly 10ml however am dabbling with shortfills as needing more juice than expected and also trying my hand at DIY - my brother does all the DIY so I tend to get him to make me a batch each time he does at the moment :)

why do you think that is?

Ummm....is that a trick question? I'm serious lol I'm a pretty new vaper, and I'm not the brightest spark or sharpest tool in the box....I legit don't know why.... :19:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom