What's new

Zlide tank

I use 100 vg and dont have that problem, vanilla ice cream lately

Edit- again, didnt see u were using those 1.6 coils, nevermind, just ignore me, i need more sleep apparently
as i said 70vg is too thick for your coils.
jd is in america and weather can also affect juice. in the states it can hit 100c and the exact same juice used in the uk would clog your coils quicker than over there.

as i said 70vg is too thick for your coils.
jd is in america and weather can also affect juice. in the states it can hit 100c and the exact same juice used in the uk would clog your coils quicker than over there.
Nah man, it cuz we get the good nicotine

brain fart moment :D i havnt got a degrees symbol. lets try again.
37c = 100 degrees or in other words fookin hot.
Ok thanks. Can you recommend any 50/50 juice that is good for flavour? Would the fireluke 22 or the gt mini be ok with 70/30 juice?

I have 3 zlide tanks and now only use the .8 coil as i find it lasts well with good flavour.The fireluke 22 tank is good ,but i have had trouble with there 1.5 coils in the past,they actually only lasted me a day at most .

Would the fireluke 22 or the gt mini be ok with 70/30 juice?

It is the coil that may not be happy with 70/30 juice not the tank, as has been said 50/50 is much better suited to higher resistance coils like 1.6.

I have 3 zlide tanks and now only use the .8 coil as i find it lasts well with good flavour.The fireluke 22 tank is good ,but i have had trouble with there 1.5 coils in the past,they actually only lasted me a day at most .
Can I ask what juice you use? What PG/VG ratio?

Back
Top Bottom